Site randomly stops working after 1.5 years.

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Site randomly stops working after 1.5 years.
viper1550
CZ Newbie
viper1550 has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hello, My site was working great last night and I have not touched any of the files for a few weeks, I wake up today and I am getting these errors.

Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tysontal/public_html/mainfile.php on line 203

Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tysontal/public_html/mainfile.php on line 203

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang-.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tysontal/public_html/mainfile.php on line 203

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tysontal/public_html/header.php on line 66

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tysontal/public_html/header.php on line 66

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tysontal/public_html/header.php on line 66

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/tysontal/public_html/header.php on line 91

A tech told me a few files must be missing but I dont know how that is possible. I tried the theme fix and that doesnt seem to be working either. Any ideas on what is going on and if maybe I got hacked or files did in fact get deleted?

Thanks
pat

Back to top Reply with quote
viper1550
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Fixed it, Not really sure how I did it though. Just replaced a few files and restored my database.

viper1550
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Ok this is really bad, I fixed the site last night and a hour later it messed up again so I contacted my hosts live chat and the guy said it was a prob with my header.php and he (refreshed it?) and it started working again and he said it should be ok for now on.. I go to bed and wake up and all those errors above are back... Does anyone know if those errors have to do with the database or is the file itself somehow messing up??

Any help would be great. thanks

viper1550
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

I think I got it figured out but how to fix it I dont know, My site is allowed to have 50,000 queries per hour in the database I think.. For some reason I am exceeding that limit in a half a hour.. Does anyone know if this is possible bc my site is getting real busy with a mike tyson fight comming up or is it possible that someone is pinging or whatever they do to spam my database?

viper1550
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Well I figured it out even though I seem to be talking to myself the last few days here..

My webhost ipowerweb set limits on my database queries and that was the problem, I kept going over the limit each hour.. I found a loop hole passed the limit now though.. If anyone is hosted by ipowerweb, I can try to help you out since you will prob not get a response as I didnt.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to