Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Head Admin MIA
rblack7754
CZ Newbie
rblack7754 has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif oklahoma.gif
0.00 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
Hiyas E-1, I was just wandering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions on what the remaining admins can do if the head admin goes missing.We have almost 1000 members and would love to keep this same league going, unfortunately only the head admin can do certain things.Would it be possible to start a new league and merge the 2 together?Any thoughts or ideas would be very helpful.
thanks rblack7754

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Head Admin MIA
Kelly_Hero
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Kelly_Hero has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif southcarolina.gif
0.50 posts per day

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do with your league if the HA is MIA. You can't start another league and merge without your HA. Starting another league will also mean all of your players losing their bux, stats, etc. There's no set amount of time for the HA to be missing before another person can step in as HA.

The best advice we can give you at this point is to use your Get Support link and explain the situation to Cases. Best to get the answers you need firsthand from the people who make the decisions.

Kelly (with help from Taut) icon_razz.gif

rblack7754
CZ Newbie
usa.gif oklahoma.gif
0.00 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
OKies, that is what I was afraid of, unfortunately cases couldnt give us much help either at this point.WE know where the head admin lives or did live, but her phone is now off, so thank you very much kelly and taut, this place is awesome, keep up the good work.

#4   re: Head Admin MIA
Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

I see you have the capability of doing the main league page. If that is the case, the only other thing a HA has in the admin links is the ability to kill the league. Looks like you have most of the permissions anyway to keep the league running even without the HA

P.S. Kelly....u nut

rblack7754
CZ Newbie
usa.gif oklahoma.gif
0.00 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
We unfortuantely have problems from time to time with an old admin, which has his own league elsewhere now.He comes in from time to time and starts trouble, and upon emailing cases with this problem, we found out that complaints needed to be filed from the head admin, also...none of us have the ability to add/remove admins.Is it possible to just start a new league and slowly have members switch from one league over to the other?In my admin account I see the kill league button, however I myself would like the members to vote, stay like we are now, or start a new league where we could appoint a new head admin as well as co-head admins.Do you know of an easy way to place a voting box on main page?Thanks, rblack7754

#6   re: Head Admin MIA
Kelly_Hero
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Kelly_Hero has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif southcarolina.gif
0.50 posts per day

You could start a new league, but as I mentioned above, everyone will be losing their bux and stats (except for the premium members, who can transfer theirs). You can have co-Head Admins in name only. As far as Cases goes, there can only be one HA. Our league is set up so that all Admin staff are equal when it comes to making decisions, etc. for the league, but we still had to have 1 name of someone to be listed as HA.

I don't know how long your HA has been MIA, but I'd recommend keep trying to get ahold of her and/or wait a little longer to see if she shows back up before killing the league and starting all over. Put the idiot that's bugging ya on ignore.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to