Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   REQ custom sig for voodoo pc
kat_crowndroyal
CZ Active Member
kat_crowndroyal has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: NJ the Devils yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
0.02 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
1. What colors do you want used? black, red, gold, tan, orange.
2. What will your sig/av to say? voodoo creative computer solutions, crowndroyal's voodoo and the specs of my comp
3. What height and width do you need the image to be?
4. Is there a limit on filesize? 130 pixels high max by whatever (600 pixels is normal)
5. What other graphics will need to be included? list at bottom. not all
6. Will the banner/logo be a regular image or animated? yes
7. If animated, will it be a Flash movie (.swf) or an Animated image (.gif)? flash,
8. If animated, what will the image be doing? ex. changing pictures with i high gloss over top then the end pic be some sort of lightning but not golts mabye like flashing.
9. If possible, give a link to your site so that we can match the colors of your sig/av to your site.

here are some images i have picked up that might be usefull [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]
and this is the starting picture [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

i can explain a lil better if somoene pm's me on msn.
P.S im not wanting all the images used I am just tryign to paint a basic image and give you some to work with. also in the one image with the read tower that says omen and has the arrow and says learn more i wouldnt mind that in there as maybe the finishing flash pic but i would like the learn more text taken out. also i would like to be able to list my computers specs in the last pic.

this topic can be deleted dont need anymore

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to