<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Unable To Post on Nuke
thearcanist
CZ Newbie
thearcanist has been a member for over 16 year's 16 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Raiders
0.00 posts per day

I have a real problem now. I can't post anymore. When I go to the News to post and have all the information in, I preview it and it erases everything and brings me back to the Home Area. I've tried other browsers, etc... and so far it's the same. What can I do? Something has definately gone wrong. Please answer ASAP!

Thanks.

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Is it everywhere you try to post or just the Submit News? Have you made any changes to your mainfile.php or your config.php?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
thearcanist
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Originally posted by Telli @ Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:35 pm:

Is it everywhere you try to post or just the Submit News? Have you made any changes to your mainfile.php or your config.php?

Well, it is when I try to post news. I finally did try it on the Mozilla browser and luckily I saw that If I didn't post as much that it began to let it through. I haven't done anything to the mainfile.php or the config file. I'm, of course concerned that this problem will occur again. If you have any answers I would appreciate them as I don't always want to use my main website administration to create a post.

Thanks.

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Not sure what could be causing it. Are you using a wysiwyg editor? I know those things can be funny sometimes and they use alot of your browser resources.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#5   re: Unable To Post on Nuke
thearcanist
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Well yes I am using the what you see editor... but using it mostly for direct html at website administration. It's not that the codes are anything new to me... I read a book about that sometime ago...

But anyway, thank you for answering... and so far the problem of it kicking me back to the home screen has gone away. I used Mozilla's browser to post and fortunately it finally is allowing me to. This trouble was vexing I can tell you! I think that maybe one or so programs that I was running may have been interferring with the post process on nuke...

Well thanks again... it is good to know that someone who knows this stuff is on here! Nuke doesn't have much of a help system for some odd reason, maybe that's why its interesting, I suppose. Which makes these answers all the more important on Codezwiz.

#6   Re: re: Unable To Post on Nuke
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Originally posted by thearcanist @ Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:50 pm:

Well thanks again... it is good to know that someone who knows this stuff is on here! Nuke doesn't have much of a help system for some odd reason, maybe that's why its interesting, I suppose. Which makes these answers all the more important on Codezwiz.

Your welcome. If you have any problems come see us. icon_smile.gif

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to