Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   CZ Donate Block - Attention of Telli
zboss1
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
zboss1 has been a member for over 16 year's 16 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Telli,

I've sent you an email regarding the issues I'm having with your donation block. Please can you have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

P.S it's to do with names of donators not showing

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Please resend I have been away on holiday and did not receive your email or it ended up in my spam box and was deleted.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: CZ Donate Block - Attention of Telli
zboss1
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.00 posts per day

I've resent it with the following:

Hi Telli

Here are my deatils:
User: xxxxxxxxx
Pass: xxxxxxxxx

I donated to your site so I could install the CZ Donate mod on my site [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] I have the block up and running and people are able to donate, but I can't for the life of me get it to show who has donated and how much. This is essential for our site. I would really appreciate it if you could have a look for me.

Details for FTP [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

User:xxxxxxxxx
Pass:xxxxxxxxxx

Admin access for my site:
User:xxxxxxxxx
Pass:xxxxxxxxxx

If you need anything else, let me know, thanks

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

I have made a few adjustments and added a new folder called paypal in your root directory. The folder contains paypal classes and log files from donations. The class files are from the new version due to be released in February. Let me know if you have any other problems.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
zboss1
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.00 posts per day

Hey Telli,

Just had to do a complete re-install of the website and having the same issues with the Donate module. Basically the donators names do not show.

Could you have a look?

Thanks

#6   re: CZ Donate Block - Attention of Telli
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

I got your email with login info and will take a look this afternoon.

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Problem solved. Let me know if you have any other problems. icon_smile.gif

#8   re: CZ Donate Block - Attention of Telli
erumir
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
erumir has been a member for over 15 year's 15 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

i just downloaded CZDonate V3 w/ Donation Meter and really am over mt head here. I was simply seeking some HTML code to insert into my treasury page with a meter but i don't understand what the directions are telling me. I have uploaded everything but when it sayd to go to erumir.com/czdon.php i see a blank page. what do i do?

mia

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Do you have PHP Nuke installed?

carvster1
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
carvster1 has been a member for over 15 year's 15 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Originally posted by Telli @ Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:30 pm:

I have made a few adjustments and added a new folder called paypal in your root directory. The folder contains paypal classes and log files from donations. The class files are from the new version due to be released in February. Let me know if you have any other problems.

Hi,
I recently started admining a clan site were the czdonate block has never displayed whom donated or how much.
Since I did not originally install it i thought maybe it was a failed install so I donated and re-downloaded the scripts. (since i could not the original instructions or files from previous admin)
I reinstalled and verified the db is there.
I can donate
I get redirected back to my site and get the thank for donating message.
but the db never gets updated

You mentioned adding a paypal folder and classes? Can you please give me those instructions or point me in the right direction? what classes?etc..

Thanks!

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to