Moddifying nuke profile

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Moddifying nuke profile
bobolicious
CZ Newbie
bobolicious has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hi im not sure if this can be done but im trying to find out how to customize my phpnuke profile. reason i ask i have a mod that my buddy ported to my nuke platinum site, it works great, the game is rpg battle game and it also has character pic and shows stats and platinum bux, i would like to be able show the pic and stats from that game profile instead of the phpnuke profile. that way when someone click on someones profile they will see that persons character pic and stats for the game. please let me know if anyone knows how to do this or know anyone i can contact for help thanks.

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

It will require some work...

Basically you want to do a query to the RPG table and retrieve the information from there then build an output page to your likings.

I would make a copy of the Account module and use that for testing.

Have any questions along the way let me know.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
bobolicious
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

ok thanks a bunch, i have a friend who is working with me and we both learning how do it soo i let you know how goes. also just before we started i decided to go with a different theme for phpnuke cause the one i had was very plain and mostly white, i got a new one thats pretty detailed from AutoThemes it loads and shows up on main pages great but some links dont show up such as Forums dont work, just displays an error any suggestions what file i can try edit to point the theme to the right links or something.

Template->make_filename(): Error - file themes/V-BlueBaby/forums/overall_header.tpl does not exist

all the mods work except the ones from the forums sections. does it matter that i kept the same theme name as i had before. i just renamed the new theme as V-BlueBaby, i didn;t think that would cause it. thanks for any help.

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Your missing that file... Upload it to the location it say's it is missing from.

themes/V-BlueBaby/forums/overall_header.tpl

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
bobolicious
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

oh i should have known that, i just relized after looking that the theme is missing most of all the forum files no idea why, just might have to find a different theme. seeems odd mabye the guy didn;t fully zip all the files. thanks for help.

bobolicious
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Hi roaming around back here since this place i always get a nice response from icon_smile.gif anywho been few weeks was working on the modifying of the nuke profile for my chat did not get far at all lol, i dont know mabye if you would be willing do it i would pay whatever takes. or if you have anyone you know who does projects that would be good for this task please let me know. also im looking to add another feature to the chat similar idea as the profiles, i want users to be able click on user inside the chat and when they click it would take them to certain page of the game where they can battle that person. i asume would be same idea. would have to reconize who the person is your clicking on and then send to the battle page with that person. i really would love have it done just i have no coding skills at all soo let me know. thanks again for all your help

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

You have to draw up a specific plan for what your trying to achieve. I still don't fully understand what your after.

bobolicious
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

ok sorry i was not clear, the first issue i am paying someone to do soo forget about the profile issue for now. the second task i need done i drew up a pic for you soo hope this helps. sorry for the long messages in the pic but i wanted to be descritive lol. please let me know if you understand what i need done and are able to do so. i uploaded the pic here [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to