will CZHideblocks work for me?

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   will CZHideblocks work for me?
bobolicious
CZ Newbie
bobolicious has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hey just a quick question, i seen some posts about removing the left side blocks and all in the forums. i seen the code changes for theme.php but i do not have the same theme.php file as most, i am using a AutoTheme so i think thats why. i found post about CZHideblocks and was wondering if that will work for me because of that issue. or is there a way to still add code and remove my left blocks in forums. any help would be great thanks.

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

I have heard some people reporting an issue between the two because auto theme doesn't cooperate nicely with other mods.

Can you post the theme.php? I will see if I notice anything.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: will CZHideblocks work for me?
bobolicious
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

<?php
$thename = basename(dirname(__FILE__));
include("modules/AutoTheme/autotheme.php");
$GLOBALS['AT_RUNNING']['extra']['xhtml'] = array ('bodypreprocess' => 'at_xhtml');

function at_xhtml($display)
{
   $doctype = '<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">';

$display = preg_replace('|(\<!DOCTYPE[^\>]+)\>|', $doctype, $display);
   $display = preg_replace(array('|(\<meta[^\>]+)\>|', '|(\<link[^\>]+)\>|'), '$1 />', $display);

return $display;

?>

thats all thats in there, seems most of its in the theme.html

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

That doesn't have much in there icon_smile.gif

Have you tried searching the autotheme site for a fix to hide blocks?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
bobolicious
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

yah no such luck lol this what i get when visiting his forums phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database i never new he even had forums. oh well i will have wait and post on few more forums mabye i will get lucky and someone knows icon_smile.gif and since i got you here in the post, mabye you can help me with another issue i have. i didn;t wanna ask you cause i keep asking for help here lol. i have a mod that was put on my forums, its got the link on the forums and works if i click there. but anywhere else i put the link such as in my chat or on home page it dont work. clicking the link just takes you to your nuke profile page. any ideas or suggestions for fixes on this? if you visit the mod from the forums and get the mod open, then the links otherwise work elsewhere soo thats odd how only works from the forum.

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Is the link using some JavaScript? The JavaScript file may only be in the Forums header. You would have to remove it from there and add it to your theme header so it gets pulled all through the site.

Can you leave a link to the Forums and where the link is?

bobolicious
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

oh mabye that could be why. im not real sure since i had my friend install the mod for me. Here is the link to the mod directly [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

you will have be logged in for to see it anywho use test id if you want
friendly 12345

if click on the forums here [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] then at the top says RPG Battle thats the mod then it seems to work from there. i will have to ask my friend if it has any javascripts or anything im not real sure on that.

bobolicious
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Hey, figured i would let you know a very nice man helped me fix this problem i was having with the links to the mod not working. also added me a mod to let me pick what left side block pages i want to turn off an on. he had to make it for me specific for Auto Theme. The owner of Clan Themes to be exact. nice guy. i swear he is bill gates tho. anywho got this one squared away, thanks for helping me try fix it. Oh and he says your nice guy you need talk to him more lol he thinks ur awsome coder. as well as i said that first icon_smile.gif

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

That is great. I am glad you where able to get the issue resolved... sorry I couldn't be of further assistance.

I am so busy with new development for my clients that I don't have much time left over. Sometimes I wish I could clone myself.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to