Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Kelly that is why...
unholygul
CZ Active Member
unholygul has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
australia.gif
0.02 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
I am taking studying HTML Development at Uni next hear. Don't get me wrong, but codezwiz has also aided me to get as far as I have got. But generally speaking, everything codezwiz has given me I have learnt, I have not posted more than once about the same thing. I think that by viewing my pages, you can see I have learnt an awful lot. You may also notice that in general my posts have gotten alot more complicated and I am not wandering about much of the basics anymore accept from a few blanks. By helping me with a few blanks and at least showing me in my code what I have done wrong I will learn. But giving me a link to go elsewhere discourages me as I have that much work to do. I don't know how much more I can emphasise that I do "LEARN", I think my pages prove it, my system proves it. Codezwiz gets heaps of people asking them to do there pages every day, so do I. Thats on top of all that work I do within the JD system. You will also notice that when I do have a little free time, I also help members of codezwiz fix there own problems. I didn't know html a few months back or anything, I think this shows what codezwiz has taught me, and all I want to do is learn more like I have been in the past. Thanx guys.

Back to top Reply with quote
Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

not Kelly but when we give you pages to links it is there for you to learn more not to discourage you.

If you truly want to learn then read on....don't be discouraged, if we give you links it is because these links will help you.

It was your choice to get more complicated with your system. I guess what I am trying to say is do the research first, some things you require are out of the ordinary and if you learn more then you can do them more on your own.

Kudos to you for learning as much as you have but there is still more to learn especially if you want all these complicated functions to go into your system.

taut

Kelly_Hero
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Kelly_Hero has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif southcarolina.gif
0.50 posts per day

I agree 100%. Never, ever stop learning. I also congratulate you on having a thirst for knowledge. It will take you very far in life. It doesn't matter if you're a complete newbie, or if you've been around for ages, there's always something to learn.

As I said in my other post, I will keep on helping you and anyone else here with whatever you ask, if I can. I get alot of fulfillment at being able to pass on what little bit of knowledge I possess to others.

BTW, don't worry. My 10 year old son gets just as frustrated with me as you do. When he asks me how to spell a word, I don't just tell him. I hand him the dictionary. Why? Because I believe that he'll remember how to spell that word far longer by having to look it up in the dictionary than if I just tell him how to spell it.

badgrin.gif

Yea, he hates me. I'm a mean mommy. Mmmmuuuuwhhhhaahahahahaha!

Kelly

Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Feed a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
unholygul
CZ Active Member
unholygul has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
australia.gif
0.02 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
My system might sound more complicated because I am making it that way, but the truth is, my league system is unique. Yours and no one elses is quite like it. Mine takes much work and in the past users have not liked the way it has worked. Eg. signing up multiple times or reporting twice.. I want to merge these and also construct my ideas into reality. I do see what all of you are saying about "learning". As I see it.. when I need to cross a certain problem, I build many bridges and cross them. When I get to a point that is difficult I build 1/2 or 3/4 of that bridge and codezwiz helps me complete it. As I cross it "I learn about it" and when I find the same problem later down the track and have not remembered it completely I can go back and see how it was done.. and cross the same similar bridge. Overall everything that codezwiz has told me, given me the correct code, "EVERYTHING", I have learnt. Hat off to your guys for support. I might be wrong in saying this but.. the only reason im expressing all this is because I was fine until Kelly came staff seemed to feel that I wasn't learning and I still do not know how to express that I am. (BTW I do like Kelly as staff.. so no offence, I just think things are blown out of proportion)

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to