<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   iframes question
TRB_Copy
CZ Newbie
TRB_Copy has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
just downloaded the iframes module, but i have a stupid question that is probably clear to you dudes (its real late here, thats my excuse)

I have the module working but where in the index file do i put the text to the html page i want to display

if(!isset($mainfile)) { include("mainfile.php"); }

function iFrame($url,$w,$h,$scr,$center) {
include("header.php");
OpenTable();

if (empty($w)) {
$w=600;
}

if (empty($h)) {
$h=600;
}

if (empty($scr)) {
$scr="www.omni-electronics.com";
}

if (empty($scr)) {
$align="";
} else {
$align="align=\"middle\"";
}

or am i completely missing the point. And while i have asked one stupid question let me continue straight away with another.

I understand how, in the Modules section the links appear "say Contact Us page" but how would i add another page link in the modules section say "Race Standings" page.

I could word this a bit better but try and understand this, if not i can try and explain better.

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

By text do you mean the url? If so it would go here:

if (empty($scr)) {
$scr="www.omni-electronics.com";
}

And that isnt the module off of this site i think mine might be a little easier to use but both will do the trick.

To add another link in your modules block you need to open blocks/block-Modules.php and find this line:

$content .= "<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href=\"index.php\">"._HOME."</a><br>\n";

Now after that just add your own link like so:

$content .= "<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href=\"index.php\">"._HOME."</a><br>\n";
$content .= "<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href=\"http://wherever.com/\">Link #2</a><br>\n";

Anything else please post back.

Telli

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
TRB_Copy
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
ah now ic. I downloaded a few iframes from different sites. the one above somehow adds like a block frame like the rest of the blocks in the theme im using around the html page u want to display. The only problem was that the info that came with the iframe block was limited and i had no idea how to mod it to suit what i needed. Since them i have installed the one from this site and it works a treat.

The only question i have is:

I have added the new link in the modules block : Contact Us (working sweet)
Now all i need to learn it how to add another link in the modules block like : Schedule

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Just repeat the process again:

$content .= "<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href=\"http://wherever.com/\">Link #2</a><br>\n";
$content .= "<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href=\"http://wherever.com/\">Link #3</a><br>\n";

Telli

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
TRB_Copy
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
That worked a treat dude, sweet. TY for your help. your links are on my site.

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Glad I could help!

Telli

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to