Problem with phpnukedesign

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Problem with phpnukedesign
freerolltourny
CZ Newbie
freerolltourny has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Problem with phpnukedesign I hired this place to do work on my site. I paid in advance the site has many problems now and they don't answer my emails so look out. He did reply to a post on a site saying he had a problem with his internet service, But still wont refund me payment for work he didn't do.

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Problem with phpnukedesign
Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.73 posts per day

Thank you for the heads up and what type of work did you have them do?

Taut

#3   re: Problem with phpnukedesign
freerolltourny
CZ Newbie
freerolltourny has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

They were to install security, newsletter and nsn groups. I did get Raven to fix it he had it all done in 2 hours.

#4   Re: Problem with phpnukedesign
bravo2zero
CZ Newbie
bravo2zero has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Originally posted by freerolltourny @ Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:27 pm:

Problem with phpnukedesign I hired this place to do work on my site. I paid in advance the site has many problems now and they don't answer my emails so look out. He did reply to a post on a site saying he had a problem with his internet service, But still wont refund me payment for work he didn't do.

we have had very similar problems to you, i posted in many forums about him including his own forums, that of which he has banned my i.p now, he told me the same and said he could prove his internet isp had caused major problems for him and could not reply to any of my e-mails etc,

in the end it started to get a bit messy and we got to the point of slanging matches, we tried to sort it out with him and asked for a refund also, as we had to get hitwalker to sort out the mess we had been left with, this was done quickly and all though we had to pay for this to be fixed, it was at last money well spent, we paid up front like you to phpnukedesign, we paid [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] $300, we did get to a point where he agreed to refund $60 for work not finished, so far we have had approx £17 gbp, the rest is supposed to follow but when is a big when, the reason for part payment is that he does not have any money in his paypal right now to send the rest,

we have again had a small argument in msn about this with him, and i don't hold out much hope of seeing the remainder come through, but as i finished the last conversation with him saying, if we ever see it again, i will admit i'm wrong about him, and he can be trusted to stick to his word, that was 3 weeks or more back and nothing has come yet, so we will wait and see !! i think it will be a long wait !!!

B2Z

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to