Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Helllllllooooooooooooooooo
crystalschandelier
CZ Active Member
crystalschandelier has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
0.02 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
icon_wink.gif Hi ya......hey how come when I visit the forums everything is till in the Halloween site that Codzewiz put up........am I possibly stuck in October here.......wouldn't be nothin new for me......now would it......hope ya all are doing great........and it's good to see jlaw's name in the posts again too..............talk with ya soon.........as alway......love you guys
Granny Rose icon_razz.gif

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW What a Ride!
crystalschandelier (aka gran
Back to top Reply with quote
JLAW
CZ Addict
JLAW has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif michigan.gif
0.06 posts per day
HEY YOU welcome back to the forums

#3   Hey You
crystalschandelier
CZ Active Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
0.02 posts per day
badgrin.gif How you been??????? sure have missed you.......hope you had a wonderful vacation.......and hope to see you soon in the game room...we miss your smiling face........Loves ya darlin and it's so good to see your smiling face and your little dancing guys...........Have a good one hon.

Granny Rose :-)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW What a Ride!
JLAW
CZ Addict
JLAW has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif michigan.gif
0.06 posts per day
i was in there just a little wile ago and there was nothing going on lol

#5   Re: Helllllllooooooooooooooooo
osmosis
CZ Addict
osmosis has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
ireland.gif
0.06 posts per day

Originally posted by crystalschandelier:

icon_wink.gif Hi ya......hey how come when I visit the forums everything is till in the Halloween site that Codzewiz put up........am I possibly stuck in October here.......wouldn't be nothin new for me......now would it......hope ya all are doing great........and it's good to see jlaw's name in the posts again too..............talk with ya soon.........as alway......love you guys
Granny Rose icon_razz.gif

You need to change the theme yourself by going into your account folder from the left side or up top

#6   Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
crystalschandelier
CZ Active Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
0.02 posts per day
new_multi.gif awe jlaw so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy I missed you hon.........but things have been wild...My brother in law had a heart cath on Thursday............he is ok........he has a narrowing of the one artery in the heart.......but it can be treated with Meds......and change of diet.....My hubby has been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer (aggressive) and we have him scheduled for surgery on December 16th.........and on top of that all I have been busy trying to help Members of our Church who have computers get rid of the Nasty Viruses they caught because they didn't keep their Virus Protection up to date..........and then...........I tore my computer apart and upgraded it all by myself...and also reformatted the hard drive for Windows XP..........and now I am in the process of trying to retrieve all my stuff off my Back Up CD Rom............funsville, huh..........now how about this...........Can you possibly try and help me with something on my main page darlin..........my background used to appear seamless...........but it doesn't now...........and my Tourney Calendar is all scrunched together...............what do I need to do to fix this Pallllllllllllllleeeeeeeessssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me............ Loves ya sweetie........and I am soooooooooo happy to see you back............................... and Tea thanks for the advice on how to change this Halloween stuff.............Love you guys always :-) Granny Rose

Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

lol...grannie nice to see ya keeping busy......while you wait for him...your iframe code needs to be updated to this:

<iframe name="YOURFRAMENAME" width="width" height="height" src="yourframe.html" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" STYLE="background-color: transparent"></iframe>

remove the background from your source file.

As for the calendar...just increase your width size so it won't be "scrunched" up.

If you need further help before J can get to you...just let us know

taut

crystalschandelier
CZ Active Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
0.02 posts per day
:???: ty for the quick reply Taut.............I always love hearing from you.........and what is my Source File??????????????????? Please don't laugh......still learning here.............but you knows I have to come around to terrorize ya all.............hehehehe Loves ya Granny Rose and again thanks a whole bunches.

Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

oh Granny...I would never laugh!!!! am actually proud of you that you reformatted your own PC...yay!!!!!

as for the source file...it's the file you call:

[ Register or login to view links on this board.]

and we love it that you come around to terrorize us lmao....

taut

crystalschandelier
CZ Active Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
0.02 posts per day
doubt.gif ok.....I give up.............where do I find this Iframe to update it??????????? I am soooooooooooo lost.........send out the search party..........and the rescue dogs..........Lost in the Woods.........never to be found or heard from again.......sinking fast..........going down for the count...........rofl.....what can I say
Thanks again..........Loves ya

Granny Rose badgrin.gif icon_wink.gif icon_confused.gif icon_confused.gif icon_confused.gif icon_confused.gif

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to