Looking for ways for people to use cashmod points in forums.

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Looking for ways for people to use cashmod points in forums.
pepcfreakx
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
pepcfreakx has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I currently have cashmod enabled and running on my site [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

What i am looking for are ways to have them use points for things such as change their name color, make it glow, buy speacial rankings and so on. Can anyone point me in the right direction!?

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

icon_smile.gif

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: Looking for ways for people to use cashmod points in for
pepcfreakx
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.00 posts per day

ur gonna hate me but its not working i had previously tried this. It doesnt work with my forums. The forums are just sub silver so everything is installed correctly shop menu works. I can buy items. Money is removed from the persons total. However the effects dont show up.

I am unable to run [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

says you can not access this file directly. I have no idea what to do next.

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

The link should be [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

This mod is posted all through the forums with differant changes people have to make for differant versions.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#5   re: Looking for ways for people to use cashmod points in for
pepcfreakx
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.00 posts per day

roger that and i know u like how i figured the spaceing thing on my own icon_wink.gif

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Yes I do. It's so much more satisfying doing it on your own isn't it?

#7   re: Looking for ways for people to use cashmod points in for
pepcfreakx
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.00 posts per day

yes it is!

Im running into a new problem.

I reedited a fresh copy of the viewtopic cause i found a post by you statiuong if glow isnt working it was an edit error in viewtopic.

so i re-edited it and now get this error

Hacking attempt

I have attactched my viewtopic please have a glance see if i did indeed edit it properly.

Attached Files
viewtopic.zip (12.21 KB, Downloaded: 5232 Time(s))

#8   re: Looking for ways for people to use cashmod points in for
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Try this one. If this doesnt work then you will probably have to do the editing again.

Attached Files
pepcfreakx.zip (12.11 KB, Downloaded: 5232 Time(s))

#9   re: Looking for ways for people to use cashmod points in for
pepcfreakx
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.00 posts per day

Still says hacking attempt. Any idea why? Also i get this error to when i edit it sometimes

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM nuke_bbposts p, nuke_users u, nuke_bbposts_text pt

SELECT u.username, u.user_points, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, u.user_items, u.user_privs, u.user_effects, u.user_custitle, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid, FROM nuke_bbposts p, nuke_users u, nuke_bbposts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = '313' AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 15

Line : 414
File : viewtopic.php

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Hacking attempt! Usually means that one of the files thats being included is not defined to be used in phpBB since this error has never been reported before I suspect you may have made some bad edits. There are too many places you could have gone wrong so my suggestion is to go back to the original files (your backup before making these edits) and then try adding it again.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to