HTML Pages gone in PHPNuke 7

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   HTML Pages gone in PHPNuke 7
tyler811
CZ Newbie
tyler811 has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Up till yesterday My site working great. [ Register or login to view links on this board.] Any way all the pages that are in .html in my site will not display. Example one link is BF42, now BF42 is an .html page that has my BF42 server stats on it, and nothing shows up. even the right block disappear. But you go any other page that is .php and they show up with the right blocks. My hosting company sent this email to me:

New Security Settings:
We have added hardening settings to PHP to prevent common attacks directed at various PHP packages. The biggest change with this update is that URLs (i.e. [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] are no longer allowed in include, require, or require_once statements. This is necessary to prevent remote attacks directed at popular PHP packages that permit the inclusion of malicious files for execution from anywhere on the Internet.

PHP5 Added as an option:
On our UNIX hosting cluster we have added PHP 5.2 as an option. You may select to use this version of PHP instead of the default PHP 4.4 by visiting the PHP Settings page linked below. If the option to select the version of PHP is not available, your account is not on our UNIX hosting cluster. You may contact our customer service department concerning moving your account.

*Please Note that the Zend Optimizer has not yet been released for PHP 5.2 and as such you will not be able to run Zend Encoded files on PHP 5.2

Would this have anything to do with it? I really need those pages back icon_cry.gif Thank you for the help.

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: HTML Pages gone in PHPNuke 7
syruss2125
CZ Newbie
syruss2125 has been a member for over 17 year's 17 Year Member
usa.gif kansas.gif
0.00 posts per day

well sound like you either need to go to the new php 5.2 server

Or you could try loading the .html file in an iframe. to see if it helps..

Not sure of ny other tips.. if you want to wait for another answer someone more exprienced might be able to help you better.

#3   Re: re: HTML Pages gone in PHPNuke 7
tyler811
CZ Newbie
tyler811 has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Originally posted by syruss2125 @ Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:17 pm:

well sound like you either need to go to the new php 5.2 server

Or you could try loading the .html file in an iframe. to see if it helps..

Not sure of ny other tips.. if you want to wait for another answer someone more exprienced might be able to help you better.

Hey thanks but I have upgraded to the 5.2 server and reloaded the html pages. No luck icon_sad.gif

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to