Integrating current phpbb forum to phpNuke phpbb forum

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Integrating current phpbb forum to phpNuke phpbb forum
Xirian
CZ Newbie
Xirian has been a member for over 17 year's 17 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I have searched for the complete answer to this, but what I have read makes no sense to me. I've posted on a couple of sites with no response so I'm hoping to get my questions answered here. I'm pretty new at this sort of thing so I really need some patience from whomever is willing to help.

Is there anyone that would be willing to give me a detailed explanation of how to move my current phpbb forum to my new phpNuke website and then move the entire integrated forum and website to my main domain? I want to replace the phpbb forum that is on the phpNuke website and replace it with my current phpbb forum. I try to stay away from doing anything in SQL, because I have caused problems on my site messing around with it. So the more detailed the explanations, the better.

I have downloaded the file that was recommended here on how to integrate phpbb with a phpwebsite, but it's like reading a foreign language to me.

Here are the sites in question:

1) Current forum that I want to move - [ Register or login to view links on this board.]
2) This is the site where I wish to move the board - [ Register or login to view links on this board.]
3) Here is the domain where I want the integrated site to go - [ Register or login to view links on this board.]

I need you to be as detailed as possible because I'd like to move this as soon as humanly possible without messing up either site and not having a huge amount of down time (actually I don't want any downtime if possible), on my current phpbb forum.

Please, if anyone can help, I'd be appreciative.

~Xirian~

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to