Header errors with activated Forum.

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Header errors with activated Forum.
-HnD-Wiper-
CZ Newbie
-HnD-Wiper- has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hope someone can tell me whats wrong.....

I have installed a fresh nuke 6.9 and what i did was activating the forum and when i click on the forum link in the menu i get this error.....

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/********/mainwebsite_html/portal/header.php:32) in /usr/home/********/mainwebsite_html/portal/includes/page_header.php on line 529

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/********/mainwebsite_html/portal/header.php:32) in /usr/home/********/mainwebsite_html/portal/includes/page_header.php on line 531

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/********/mainwebsite_html/portal/header.php:32) in /usr/home/********/mainwebsite_html/portal/includes/page_header.php on line 532

I havn't edited anything everything is fresh...... after this i have upgraded forum to 2.0.6 but still same problems....... i am a newbie when it comes to php so please tell me were to look....

Oh yes i run this site on a winxp computer with Foxserv 3.0 installed so its on my local machine......

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Sounds like your running an older version of PHP what version you running?
You may have to just edit the file and comment out the lines causing the errors or uprgrade the PHP.

Telli

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
-HnD-Wiper-
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Im runing PHP Version 4.2.2 through Foxserv i dont know if this is old but i will search the net to see.

And comment out the lines that causes it will this not mess up nuke ????

Well i try the upgrade on php first and then i get back if the problems still there.....

Thanks for the fast answer

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

I suggest upgrading to 4.3.3 for your php and trying it then. You can sefely comment out those lines without it affecting the nuke.

Telli

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
-HnD-Wiper-
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

I have upgraded php and still get this error messages about the header already......

I have search and found that it prob. have to do with cookies is there anything to change when you run phpnuke and forum on Foxserv webserver and you connect to it through localhost ?????

This is one error i get know :

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at P:\FoxServ\www\...\themes\......\theme.php:1) in P:\FoxServ\www\hnd\modules\Forums\viewtopic.php on line 596

This is one line 596 in that file :

setcookie($board_config['cookie_name'] . '_t', serialize($tracking_topics), 0, $board_config['cookie_path'], $board_config['cookie_domain'], $board_config['cookie_secure']);

Will it help to reset my cookies or is there some other to write in the forums setup under cookies.......

This is my cookie setings in phpbb2.0.6

Cookie domain = Localhost
Cookie name = phpbb2mysql
Cookie path = /
Cookie secure = disable

Session length [ seconds ] = 3600

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Thats exactly what it means but usually updating your php cures it. You may have to reset the cookie name on the board or even try signing up again under a new name. If you change the cookie on the board post a message for users to clean them or they will have problems visiting the site.

Telli

-HnD-Wiper-
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Just wanted to let ya know my nuke is runing like never before new_multi.gif

I ran window washer and some of the errors went away i gues it was the cookie settings window washer cleared them out.

And i have wasted Foxserv and swithed over to appserv instead it has more up to date Apache, MySql, Php and after that everything works just great and i want to thank you for your support.....

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Great glad to see you got it worked out.

Telli

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to