Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Your Welcome.

Telli

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Reply with quote
echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
echo has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.15 posts per day

One last question from me...I forgot to ask this, sorry. The readme says:
You will need to delete the Spellcheck Admin files since they are NOT secured on PHPNUKE!

I am assumming this is the: Admin_Spellcheck.php file? or are there more?

Thank you again icon_wink.gif

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Thats it!

Telli

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
Dane
CZ Newbie
Dane has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Thanks guys, I haven't tried it yet... I was reading that 23 page thread over in Invision last night trying to get a way to integrate IFB and nuke... I'll get on the Modules today and let ya know how it turns out!

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Just let us know how it goes please. And if you need any further help please post it.
Tellii

echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.15 posts per day

I'm gonna run out of pie here... icon_biggrin.gif I have a simple question: Everything is working perfect with the module...one thing though, the drop down list on mine has a white backgroung and black text...I see that other peoples sites that use this cool module that their drop down list has the same color as their theme, my theme is black...is this normal?

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

You might need to just change the css some for the theme. Sometimes theme makers dont include it. Change this to your colors because this is from my theme CoolBlueV2 and probably wont match well. Just add it your css at the very bottom.

/* Form elements */
input {
background:#18244A;
color:#AFB8C3;
font:11px verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
BORDER-TOP: #FFFFFF 1px solid;
BORDER-BOTTOM: #6D7893 1px solid;
BORDER-LEFT: #FFFFFF 1px solid;
BORDER-RIGHT: #6D7893 1px solid;}
textarea{border-color: #6D7893; color:#eeeeff; background-color: #18284A; font:normal 11px Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif}
select{border-color: #6D7893; color:#eeeeff; font:normal 11px Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif}

Telli

echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.15 posts per day

Thank you again, you and your staff are very nice.
echo

echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.15 posts per day

Still no go, when I put that in the themes css at the bottom, the box stays white and the text is washed out. Funny thing is it happens on my BlackW theme I downloaded from Disipal, same as you got here...but yours works right and mine doesn't...strange, I have never touched that css file and I even tried to replace it with a fresh one from the BlackW theme I have.

Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

My answer won't cost ya a slice of pie....lol since I'm only going on a hunch and it happened to me before with another site.

First of all, ask other people if they see the same thing you do. Meaning if their colors for that block is also the same colors you are seeing. It could be just another bad cookie. If so, clean out your cookies. There is also a free download here called Window Washer, which eliminates and clears out all your bad session cookies. That can be found:
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

So, instead of making pies...why not make cookies instead. We seem to be getting a lot of bad "cookies" around Nuke ..... lmaoooooooo

taut icon_wink.gif

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to