CZEnhanced 7.0

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Printable Version
<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Cyberian
CZ Super Newbie
Cyberian has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.00 posts per day

Sorry to say Telli, still won't allow the log in, Calls to the invalid account error again. And still doesn't show in the User Admin. Sorry to bother ya man. No big deal, whenever you can let me know. I'll hold off on anything else for the site for a bit. Thanks for the help man, I do appreciate it.

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

That is strange that it wont work for you. Can you PM me the ftp info, mysql info and the site login info so that I can take a look?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Cyberian
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.00 posts per day

Info sent Telli, thanks a lot. Might be that I overlooked something.

#4   Re: re: CZEnhanced 7.0
rld1025
CZ Newbie
rld1025 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif tennessee.gif
0.00 posts per day
AIM Address   

Originally posted by jechuy:

I can't access the forum's admin...

This is the error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: sql_db in /home/www/public_html/db/db.php on line 86

Why is happening this?

Everything is working well...just the forum's administration area is not working.

Any help will be apreciated!

Here is what I found from a post on Nuke Cops to fix this problem (thanks to graham)!!..

If you have moved your config.php like is suggested in the setup

then you need to alter mainfile.php
about Line 70:

if ($forum_admin == 1) {
require_once("../../../config.php");
require_once("../../../db/db.php");

You need to edit it to point to the real location of your config.pp

require_once("../../../../config.php");

#5   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Cyberian
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.00 posts per day

Telli,

Can you give me a heads up of what you had to fix on my site to get the user's corrected? I am having the problem again, but that is because I got a Database error, and some other error, that required a fresh upload of the CZEnhanced. I am very sorry. Just send me a PM of what I missed, or need to change. Thanks again Telli.

#6   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Did you have to do a fresh install on the databse? I read up some but dont recall exactly what was happening. DId you add any blocks after the fact? If you dod you have to edit $username and make it $user_name or it will give you a login error sometimes. But besides that if you did a fresh install it should be fine all files and bugs have been fixed to date.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#7   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Cyberian
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.00 posts per day

Sorry Telli for being so vague. I did a fresh install due to trying to make my own theme, and it really pruned it. Hehe. Anyway, I did the same thing that I did before, I used a fresh database, uploaded the files, created the super user, and created the regular user with it. I tried to log in the regular user, no go. So I deleted the regular user from the database, and tried to do it manually, then tried to log in, no go. You took a look at this problem once for me, and corrected, I was just wondering what you did to correct it, so I don't have to keep bothering ya with stupid questions.

So sorry Telli. I didn't mean to KISS it up, I wanted my own theme, and well, obviously it didn't go well.

No new blocks, no database changes, and just off of a fresh install of CZEnhanced.

#8   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Cyberian
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.00 posts per day

Man, just read my post and it still doesn't explain the problem. Last time I had this problem, I gave you all my info, and you corrected. What happened is this: I installed CZEnhanced, set-up the Superuser, and checked the box to set up the regular user as well. Logged in the superuser then tried to log in the regular user. No go. So I went to admin panel to check the user information, and the regular user isn't even in the user section, but when I go to manually add a user, it says that the email address is already used for that user.

So I wipe the database, then re-create the superuser, and don't create the regular user. I then go to the site's homepage, and register an account. I go to log it in, and no user found. I check the admin panel, and the user isn't listed.

You never did tell me how you corrected this, or what error I made. Sorry for the hassle Telli.

#9   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Cyberian
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.00 posts per day

Telli,

I need to delete a user in the User ID slot 1. This account is mine, but not accessible. I have changed the password correctly, and everything, but it will not let me log this account in. Just on a theory, I created another account, with the same name, and the system said that Name was taken. So I tried a different name with the same email, and the system said that that email had already been used. So I created another account, with a totally different name, and totally different email address, and it created fine. I activated and all is good. But, the name I want is on the first account I created, which is not accessible, so I would like to delete that user. I go to the admin section of the site, and I can do a search for the that user by Email, User ID, and Username, and it comes up fine, but there is no option to delete it or anything else. The only options I receive are Modify, and Return. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cyberian

#10   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

That is strange this is happening. Go to phpmyadmin and select the nuke_users table then select browse across the top. It will be the first name in the list just choose edit and change the name to anonymous that will free up your name.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to