CZEnhanced 7.0

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Printable Version
<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
bettyswolloks
CZ Super Newbie
bettyswolloks has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.01 posts per day

Yeah it got sorted,i had to replace the admin_auth.php file.

[ Register or login to view links on this board.] to get the new file,just follow the thread mate,work's a treat icon_smile.gif

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   Re: re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Killa
CZ Super Newbie
Killa has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.01 posts per day

Originally posted by Killa:

Love the Nuke looks great,but I have a problem.Users can register but cant login.well it goes to login but doesnt show the user logged in..Im lost as to what this is my site is [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Ive dled the blocks dl posted a few pages back and it didnt work...so take a look...thx in advance icon_smile.gif

Also upgraded to the new PHP and still doesnt work...Can somebody help???

#3   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Yea I sent you a pm not sure if you got it or not. Your php version on the server is way out of date Im not 100% sure that it is causing this exact problem but it is adding to the factors. I tried using a new mainfile.php And all I got where php not supported errors meaning some of the php coding wasnt supported in that version. Im sure there is a work around so I will keep looking for you.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#4   Re: re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Killa
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.01 posts per day

Originally posted by Telli:

Yea I sent you a pm not sure if you got it or not. Your php version on the server is way out of date Im not 100% sure that it is causing this exact problem but it is adding to the factors. I tried using a new mainfile.php And all I got where php not supported errors meaning some of the php coding wasnt supported in that version. Im sure there is a work around so I will keep looking for you.

I meant i had done what u asked...can you look at it againit upgraded to version 4.3.5 i believe

#5   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Is this on your home computer?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#6   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Killa
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.01 posts per day

no but i know the guy that hosts it!!

#7   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Killa
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.01 posts per day

Ok I got another problem...When I make another member a admin he can admin the posts in the forum but cannot access the administration panel...it says access denied..I also tried creating another super user....he still cant get to the admin panel on the forum or c the admin panel on the main page,but it shows he is an admin??? ive tried it with a few other users with the same results.

#8   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
BlndSyd
CZ Super Newbie
BlndSyd has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.01 posts per day

Hey Telli or anyone else,
Ive searched and just cant find the help i need
I have the CZENanced 7.0 up , trying to enstall the cash mod (2.21 i think thats the new one)
after poting to a topic or makeing a new topic i get this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/nonclanners/www/includes/functions_post.php on line 395

this is line 380-400
$poll_option_id++;
}
}

if ($delete_option_sql != '')
{
$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . "
WHERE vote_option_id IN ($delete_option_sql)
AND vote_id = $poll_id";
if (!$db->sql_query($sql))
{
message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error deleting pruned poll options', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
}
}
}
$cash_message = $GLOBALS['cm_posting']->update_post($mode, $post_data, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $topic_type, $bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_message);
$meta = '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">';
$message = $lang['Stored'] . '<br />' . $cash_message . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_view_message'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">', '</a>') . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_forum'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id") . '">', '</a>');

return false;
}

so can someone tell me whats wrong ?

when i put the original includes/functions_post.php back in all looks well. the donate is in the right place point look like they are where they should .... when i dont have the moded funtions_post in there i dont get any point for posting

HELP

#9   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Did you add the other line in functions_post.php to define $GLOBALS read the instructions but it should be around line 270

$GLOBALS['cm_posting']->update_delete($mode, $post_data, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id);

Ok I got another problem...When I make another member a admin he can admin the posts in the forum but cannot access the administration panel...it says access denied..I also tried creating another super user....he still cant get to the admin panel on the forum or c the admin panel on the main page,but it shows he is an admin??? ive tried it with a few other users with the same results.

Thats the same problem you where having with the user accounts its the Windows server that your on. Let me see what I can come up with.

BlndSyd
CZ Super Newbie
BlndSyd has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.01 posts per day

telli here are the instructions for the functions_post

#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
includes/functions_post.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
$meta = '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">';

#
#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]------------------------------------------
#
$cash_message = $GLOBALS['cm_posting']->update_post($mode, $post_data, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $topic_type, $bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_message);

#
#
$message = $lang['Stored']

#
#-----[ IN-LINE FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
$lang['Stored']

#
#-----[ IN-LINE AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------
#
. '<br />' . $cash_message

#
#
include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_search.'.$phpEx);

#
#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]------------------------------------------
#
$GLOBALS['cm_posting']->update_delete($mode, $post_data, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id);

the one prob i have is i dont have

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_search.'.$phpEx);

Exactly,,, i have this in a couple places

include("includes/functions_search.php");

here is the site [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

i can give you all the access you need

<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to