Charging for sigs, logo's, and help. Has it come to that?

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   re: Charging for sigs, logo's, and help. Has it come to that
Recoil
CZ Addict
Recoil has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif louisiana.gif
Fav. Sports Team: New Orleans
0.06 posts per day
   ICQ Number
Telli and all Codewiz Staff:

People that do things like that don't even deserve ur recognition. The guy is so narcisistic that he has to claim u guys work as his own because, he hasn't the talent or the patience to do it on his own. Whatta maroon! I wanted to flame him in his own 4um but didn't outta respect for Codewiz (didn't want nething disparaging related to this site).

I think u should sign the work which will eliminate a n00b like this idiot from being able to claim it. I have made sigs too and understand how time consuming it can be. If I were to make 1 for some1 other than a close friend I would sign it. If some1 asks for 1 w/o a signature in it a lil red flag would go up in my mind lol.

I also love this community. I have recieved lots of expert help and plenty of cool goodies here. I would hate to c a loser like that ruin it for all of us that DO respect all of your efforts and dedication.

Recoil

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Charging for sigs, logo's, and help. Has it come to that
crystalschandelier
CZ Active Member
crystalschandelier has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
0.02 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, ok, I am a little slow on the uptake here and trying to get caught up with everything that has been happening in Codezwiz...but let me tell you this.......the guy is an idiot!!!!!!!!! plain and simple...and remember this: Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them.....and God must love stupid people because he made so many of them....and to think he was part of our group...A group that is made up of wonderful admins...staff....and members....banning is good.....but I sure hope he can live with himself because you can bet this will come back and bite him in the arse..........You people do a heck of a job and you have helped so many people that could not have made it without you....and you know what...I agree with the suggestion that the artist starts signing their work....It's a great tribute to all of you.....I know from personal experience that if I wouldn't have had each of you, including jlaw and the staff here at Codezwiz to help me when I first started with all this HTML stuff I would still be swimming with the sharks....I appreciate each of you more then you could ever imagine.....and everyone you have helped (except) for the idiot feels the same way I do.....I am not alone in how much you are appreciated....and respected and cared for.... new_multi.gif so please try and remember one pendeja does not make all of us pendejas......SIGN your work cause I know I am always proud to tell people who made my logo...it sure as bathtub wasn't me.............Thanks Kelly, Taut, Telli, Staffie, Annette, Jlaw...and anyone else I may have missed....You're all AOK in my book...Keep up the good work....would be lost without YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and remember: Failure is not an option....it comes bundled with the software icon_razz.gif

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW What a Ride!
crystalschandelier (aka gran
#3   re: Charging for sigs, logo's, and help. Has it come to that
redhot_2oo3
PayPal Donation
CZ Moderator
redhot_2oo3 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
uk.gif
0.08 posts per day

Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them....
lmao headbang.gif

kat_crowndroyal
CZ Active Member
kat_crowndroyal has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: NJ the Devils yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
0.02 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
well why cant the creator use a a tag somewhere on the creation eg there intials or name then that way it's there if the person dont like it tell them tuff ? thats my thoughts on the whole subject.

#5   re: Charging for sigs, logo's, and help. Has it come to that
bowen
CZ Super Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
bowen has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.01 posts per day

What has happened here really sucks I have now bloody idea what I am doing and if I had not found codezwiz my mebers and I would still be running a crappy old html site and chat with really crappy add on forums...now thank to you guys here I am learning and I have a great site and people are begining to comment on it I dont see the point in trying to steal the credit as the more users you get at this site the more people get to see and play around with nuke etcd..so the addons and extras for nuke will only grow over time and then we all benifit...

MY MEMEMBER AND I WOULD REALLY WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE CODEZWIZ TEAM FOR ALL THE HELP THA YOU HAVE GIVIN US TO HELP GET OUR LIGHTWAVE COMMUNTIY RUNNING

unforunatly there are people who steal others work in the Lightwave community as well and when you think about it ..you are only fooling yourself if you do sure it hurts the creater/writer etc but if you need to make your self feel better by tealing others glory and work then you have a serious problem

well thats my 2 cents worth

B

#6   re: Charging for sigs, logo's, and help. Has it come to that
Ryman
CZ Super Newbie
Ryman has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif illinois.gif
Fav. Sports Team: STL Cardinals
0.01 posts per day

a copyright notice would be good, i would not mind having a copyright notice on my sig if i requested one from u guys

btw, it looks like the posts on those forums have been deleted. cowards icon_evil.gif icon_exclaim.gif

gadford
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
gadford has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif arkansas.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Da Bearz
0.02 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
I'm in the same boat Ryman. I'm a n00b with sigs. If someone made me one, I would want some type of signature/copyright on it so I could give props to the author. Beggars can't be choosers. And white trash, tornado bait, sig stealin chromosome missing tards should be shot.

#8   re: Charging for sigs, logo's, and help. Has it come to that
mjhufford
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
mjhufford has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif arkansas.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Da Bears.
0.04 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
"Ill gotten gain will get you nowhere." That's pretty lame. He'll get his...he can't keep stealing stuff and think no one will notice.

#9   re: Charging for sigs, logo's, and help. Has it come to that
gadford
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
gadford has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif arkansas.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Da Bearz
0.02 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
I think its lame that some people feel like in order for others to appreciate your sig....you have to have made it yourself. Let artwork be artwork - enjoy it for what it is and give props to those who created it.

My site is a huge compilation of stuff I think is cool - copyrights and all icon_biggrin.gif

#10   re: Charging for sigs, logo's, and help. Has it come to that
johnsw
CZ Newbie
johnsw has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif virginia.gif
Fav. Sports Team: ~SW~
0.00 posts per day

im happy you guys is giving this stuff to us. cause most of us cant pay. thanks guys. i really think that this guys is a real jurk if i was him i would ask for permison to edit it and some goes to him but most goes to the origianl person.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to