Eyecu
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Eyecu has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
canada.gif
0.00 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
Hi all
I got czenhanced on my website. I got the mysql db set up but when i try and load the site i get a blank page. My browser tab reads it says PHP-Nuke Powered site but its not rendering the site. I checked with my hosting providor and they said the mysql permissions were set correctly. Anyone know what the cause of this is and how i can fix it . I would be greatful. My url is [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: CZenhanced not loading!
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Reupload the files

root/
includes/

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: CZenhanced not loading!
Eyecu
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
canada.gif
0.00 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
Thanks Telli

That worked the site is working now. Just got another problem though it seems like when we register an account we get the email fine and click the link and login like it says but its not reading the user. The CZ user info block still shows Welcome Guest. It says there are 4 members but when I login with any of the username/passwords that ive registered it still doesn't read me as a member. Any ideas on this. We also fixed the site so its now [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] and the site comes up. Ty in advance i appreciate the help this site has given me.

Eyecu
Admin NVnet

#4   re: CZenhanced not loading!
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

In the admins>Forums>Configuration page change the neovortex.org to [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] and It also looks like you still have some buggy pages in the upload you may just want to reupload the whole html file again.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#5   re: CZenhanced not loading!
Eyecu
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
canada.gif
0.00 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
Hi Telli

Ok I changed the forums admin to [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] and i reuploaded the whole html file again. But didn't change anything. We get the confirmation code fine and when we click on the link it goes to the site and i click on the login here like it tells ya. When i lookin it says user is offline and does read as logged in. i just tried to login again and i get thie

Personal Information: Wizard
Actual User Status: Offline

The only thing i can see now is its the db (which we deleted and remade all the tables). In phpmyadmin i notice this at the bottom of the mysql db page

Error
The additional Features for working with linked Tables have been deactivated. To find out why click here.

When i click here i see this

PMA Database ... not OK[ Documentation ]
General relation features Disabled

Thats the only thing i can see it being now but im at a loss and just learning nuke. Thanks for all your help so far it is greatly appreciated.

Eyecu
NVnet Admin

#6   re: CZenhanced not loading!
Eyecu
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
canada.gif
0.00 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
Ok well obviously its not the stuff i posted above seeings as the test site i run on my pc has the same error in phpmyadmin so im still at a loss as to what it can be. Anyone know what my problem is?

Thanks
Eyecu
NVnet Admin

#7   re: CZenhanced not loading!
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Can you log into the test site on your pc?

#8   re: CZenhanced not loading!
Eyecu
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
canada.gif
0.00 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
Hi telli

After alot of searching I found the fix from my problem. Let me post it here for others who may encounter the same thing

open the modules/your_account/index.php file and replace all of the following code

Header("Location: modules.php

with

Header("Refresh: 0;url=modules.php

hopefully this helps. Thanks again for all your help much appreciated. Your enhanced nuke rocks (Y)

Thanks
Eyecu
NVnet Admin

#9   re: CZenhanced not loading!
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Hey Thanks alot! Hopefully if anyone else has your problem this will fix it for them.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to