Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Questions/Requests
mrmagoo_83
CZ Newbie
mrmagoo_83 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif texas.gif
0.00 posts per day

Ok I very new to this so here goes.

I have made sight [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] soon to change to [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] (whenever godaddy.com decides to activate the dang domain). Anyway, I need a few graphics, we have made a few but don't like them. And I happen across this site yesterday so thought I would ask.

1. How do you change the images that show up with your News?
2. Could someone possible design me some new images for that section? We are an America's Army Clan, and are on the TWL ladders, so I was thinking some kind of AA logo and a TWL logo type thing.
3. Could someone possible make a logo that looks nice? We are Reborn Soldiers -[RS]- I was looking for something with a US flag in the background.
4. If instead of making them you wish to help me do them myself, that is great, as I need to learn.
5. If this is the wrong forum, sorry, please move and beat me with a wet noodle.
6. Can someone instruct me or point me on where to get help to make a flash intro? I am wanting an intro to the site that plays Taps (I think) and like has a cemetarty like Arlington Cemetary, then somehow work in the Reborn Soldiers part.

Anyway, enough blabber, if anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it.

Oh and the current theme of the site is incorrect, it will be going to ZoneCopper I believe, but might stay as is, if we can get the dang text in the drop down boxes readable.

Thanks

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Questions/Requests
Kelly_Hero
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Kelly_Hero has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif southcarolina.gif
0.50 posts per day

Welcome to Codezwiz!

1. How do you change the images that show up with your News?

Are you talking about your Topics buttons? You might want to post this question in the PHP Nuke Help forum.

2. Could someone possible design me some new images for that section? We are an America's Army Clan, and are on the TWL ladders, so I was thinking some kind of AA logo and a TWL logo type thing.

3. Could someone possible make a logo that looks nice? We are Reborn Soldiers -[RS]- I was looking for something with a US flag in the background.

Post your request in the Banner/Logo Requests forum and you'll be added to the queue. Please make sure you read the announcements and sticky posts at the top of the forum regarding request limits and the information needed to fulfill your request(s). The more information you can give helps us to create images that you are happy with the first time around. Any images that you can supply to be used in making your request are most helpful also.

4. If instead of making them you wish to help me do them myself, that is great, as I need to learn.

If you'd like to try your hand at making your own graphics, you'll find Paint Shop Pro in our downloads section. It's pretty user-friendly and great for peeps just starting out.

5. If this is the wrong forum, sorry, please move and beat me with a wet noodle.

You were 50% right/50% wrong. Does that mean we get to beat you with half a wet noodle?? icon_wink.gif

6. Can someone instruct me or point me on where to get help to make a flash intro? I am wanting an intro to the site that plays Taps (I think) and like has a cemetarty like Arlington Cemetary, then somehow work in the Reborn Soldiers part.

Try doing a google for "Flash Tutorials". You'll find lots and lots. One of the best sites for learning to do Flash is [ Register or login to view links on this board.] . In addition to having tutorials, they also have .fla files for download that you can pick apart to learn how they're done.

If you have any questions about how to do something regarding graphics, post back in this forum. If you have any questions about how to do something regarding Flash, post in the Flash Help forum.

Hope that helps!
Kelly

#3   re: Questions/Requests
mrmagoo_83
CZ Newbie
mrmagoo_83 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif texas.gif
0.00 posts per day

Yes, I was refering to the topics section, I found out how to change the images, I will put a request up in the other forum for some help on new ones, along with a banner request.

I have Photoshop, and have been using it, trying to follow a bunch of tutorials I found off the net, just some of them don't seem to work out like the tutorial shows icon_smile.gif

I will have to think about the half a noodle, sounds kinky icon_mrgreen.gif

Ok, I will check out for flash tutorials on Google.

Thanks for your help.

#4   re: Questions/Requests
Kelly_Hero
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Kelly_Hero has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif southcarolina.gif
0.50 posts per day

I use Photoshop as well. If you need help with a particular tutorial, post here and I'll be glad to help. You might also want to check out [ Register or login to view links on this board.] . It's usually the first place I go for Photoshop help.

Kelly

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to