Flash sigs in a nuke bbcode forum

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Printable Version
<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   re: Flash sigs in a nuke bbcode forum
echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
echo has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.15 posts per day

OMG...what on earth happened to those famous bouncing smilies? LMAO...they look like pancakes with arms icon_razz.gif ...Oh yeah, and you tell 'em Kelly icon_exclaim.gif

*EDIT it appears that they just aren't bouncing on this PC I am on...Windows 2003 server <<< Not a workstation with all the frills enabled (I know better than to browse with this server icon_razz.gif )

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Flash sigs in a nuke bbcode forum
Kelly_Hero
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Kelly_Hero has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif southcarolina.gif
0.50 posts per day

new_rofl.gif I enjoyed reading that Matt. You made my day!

Kelly

Wreckless
CZ Super Newbie
Wreckless has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.01 posts per day

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:46 pm Post subject: re: Flash sigs in a nuke bbcode forum
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:55 pm Post subject: re: Flash sigs in a nuke bbcode forum

not

First post: Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:06 pm Post subject: Flash sigs in a nuke bbcode forum
First reply: Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:32 pm Post subject: re: Flash sigs in a nuke bbcode forum

Look I'm sorry for my post, I was tired, crabby, and frustrated...
No Excuse for it. icon_redface.gif

I wasn't frustrated with anyone in particular.. This is a community with scripters, developers, and web disigners not just the staff have skills.. I feel I am over looking something stupid not in the instructions. I was looking for anyone to post with ideas not just staff. Anyone that has went through this might have found a stupid mistake other than the scripting.

Redwolf was very kind to post although I do have a good host who is a friend with a string of linux webservers. I have full rain over my portion of the server ftp, command line, control panel ect..

I followed the instructions at least 5 times, I am not new to proper syntax, just suggesting, maybe the code was possibly wrong for my version or that maybe I need to do a chmod or something stupid I had not expected or over looked.

Good Day.

#4   re: Flash sigs in a nuke bbcode forum
Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

obviously you didn't read the instructions well enough. I say once again and for the 3rd time....this same file mod bbcode was added to a friends site and works perfectly.

in the downloads section, each dl has a compatibility listing
Version: 4.5.0
Compatibility: 6.5+

if your version of nuke falls within that list then surely it should work.

as you mentioned, this is a community and we try to help as many as we can but since we are doing this voluntarily and may not be able to get to each and every post when you feel we should, it is definitely your prerogative to go somewhere else to get the help you need or better yet, Telli now offers installs for a fee. if I were you, I'd definitely consider that route

taut

Wreckless
CZ Super Newbie
Wreckless has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.01 posts per day

surely it should work

it doesn't though and yes I think I will go somewhere else for this problem. It looks like this is a waste of time since instead of anything constructive you are making sure to try to one up on me or something. Sure I have a problem still and I changed the php code as stated by the instructions. If you want to argue, be rude, and attempt to make someone look stupid, by all means, you have a forum full of people who are waiting on your free time.

ok..the link I gave you to a bbcode mod is actually so you can USE flash sigs in your forums

taut

lastly i think there is a hint of sarcasm in this quote too..

#6   re: Flash sigs in a nuke bbcode forum
Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

you know what...

I have done nothing but try to make you see that your editing of the files must have been wrong and just so we are straight on the subject, I am not about to offer to do it for you or you will never learn!

we do not welcome people who have nothing better to do than to sit there and be obnoxious in their posts.

goodbye and good luck. consider this topic locked and closed

taut

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to