Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
stealthusa
CZ Addict
stealthusa has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif ohio.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Cowboys
0.05 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  ICQ Number
Perhaps you should look inside of the README files my scripts are not to be redistributed of course unless you ask permission and you didnt. So remove them. I also noticed that you have my rank images specially made for this site from one of my staff members. What is the problem with asking permission to use something these days? Do we not provide enough free stuff for you to use? I expect to see the items removed promptly.

not sure what you mean by this but you mean you want me to asked you for permision to add your downloads to my site that i didn't know i just thought you can't change them i didn't know you couldnt' add them to the site i have seen other sites with them on there and just wanted to spread the word about this site.

Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

Originally posted by stealthusa @ Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:27 pm:

not sure what you mean by this but you mean you want me to asked you for permision to add your downloads to my site that i didn't know i just thought you can't change them i didn't know you couldnt' add them to the site i have seen other sites with them on there and just wanted to spread the word about this site.

First of all, thank you for having the decency to apologize and actually knowing when you are wrong.

We try to help and provide as much information and images as we can but we also expect common courtesy and respect from everyone else.

Taking something without permission is definitely stealing. The reason you see Telli's dl's on other sites is because they have asked permission from him. Why couldn't you?

As for the rank images, those were no where in the downloads section. Why did you assume that they were free to take?

Back to top Reply with quote
#3   re: Stealth's Site
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Honestly I wouldn't have cared about the Downloads, most ask me for permission before they carry them but you ripped my rank images and the actual text off of my site. A bit eery if you ask me. So you can stock my downloads just make sure that you have a link to me that is all I ask from anyone that wishes to carry them. If you like something on someones site 8 times out 10 if you ask them they will give it to you or atleast try to make you something thats equal to or even better.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
stealthusa
CZ Addict
usa.gif ohio.gif
0.05 posts per day
i removed the images and really didn't think of it i just liked them as for the downloads i always add the link of the person who made them because like i said they are the ones that deserve the credit on them

i am sorry for this

#5   re: Stealth's Site
Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

if you liked the images, wait for a few days. I will put up some more rank images for the shop area. Staffie has 1 already in there...have you taken a look? seems like you should have enough points to be able to have em.

and as Telli has already posted, he has allowed you to use his scripts/blocks/mods in your site, so long as you provide the link back to him and CZ.

stealthusa
CZ Addict
usa.gif ohio.gif
0.05 posts per day
thank you and again sorry for all of this

<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to