Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   cash mod
Ryman
CZ Super Newbie
Ryman has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif illinois.gif
Fav. Sports Team: STL Cardinals
0.01 posts per day

when it says "edit files" in the install instructions, does it mean the ones edited by "sql_install.php" or manual ones.

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: cash mod
Steven
CZ Super Newbie
Steven has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Denver Broncos
0.01 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
When it tell you to "edit files" you have to edit the files its telling you to edit so like if it says edit viewtopic.php you would have to open up the viewtopic.php with a editor you can get one at portedmods and just follow the directions....

#3   re: cash mod
Ryman
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif illinois.gif
0.01 posts per day

*sigh* will easymod do that for me??

#4   Re: re: cash mod
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Originally posted by Ryman @ Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:39 pm:

*sigh* will easymod do that for me??

There all easy.... icon_wink.gif

You running stand alone phpBB?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#5   re: cash mod
Ryman
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif illinois.gif
0.01 posts per day

phpnuke

#6   re: cash mod
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

If you have easymod installed then check the file to see if it is easymod compliant.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#7   re: cash mod
Ryman
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif illinois.gif
0.01 posts per day

HELP!
ok, i put easymod in the correct place "{root}/admin/mods/forums", and it gives me a handful of errors: they are pasted below

Warning: main(./../../../includes/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site911/public_html/phpnuke/modules/Forums/admin/mods/easymod/easymod_install.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../../../includes/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/site911/public_html/phpnuke/modules/Forums/admin/mods/easymod/easymod_install.php on line 28

Warning: main(./../../../includes/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site911/public_html/phpnuke/modules/Forums/admin/mods/easymod/easymod_install.php on line 29

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../../../includes/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/site911/public_html/phpnuke/modules/Forums/admin/mods/easymod/easymod_install.php on line 29

Warning: main(./../../../includes/functions_admin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site911/public_html/phpnuke/modules/Forums/admin/mods/easymod/easymod_install.php on line 30

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../../../includes/functions_admin.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/site911/public_html/phpnuke/modules/Forums/admin/mods/easymod/easymod_install.php on line 30

Warning: main(./../../../includes/db.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site911/public_html/phpnuke/modules/Forums/admin/mods/easymod/easymod_install.php on line 31

Warning: main(): Failed opening './../../../includes/db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/site911/public_html/phpnuke/modules/Forums/admin/mods/easymod/easymod_install.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/site911/public_html/phpnuke/modules/Forums/admin/mods/easymod/em_includes/em_functions.php on line 938

The fatal error sounds like a coding problem (which i can fix easily, i had to do it on the phpnuke upgrade, which i am not using yet, and probably wont)

#8   re: cash mod
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Did you port the easymod to work with phpNuke? Why dont you just install the mod manually. I do not believe there is a copy of the easymod ported for phpNuke.

#9   re: cash mod
Ryman
CZ Super Newbie
usa.gif illinois.gif
0.01 posts per day

telli, can u do the editing for me, or send me the cash mod on ur site so all i have to do is change the db info

#10   re: cash mod
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

I cant send you the cash mod you have to install it on your site. My site is alot differant. Its not that hard just follow the instructions. If you have problems when your done post them and we will try to help you figure them out.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to