<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Help with CZUser-InfoV3
la_zona_activa
CZ Super Newbie
la_zona_activa has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.01 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Yes i need help isntalling the CZUser-InfoV3,step by step plz,i am new on this,and also how tu put the images(admin,staff.mod)nest to the moderators,staff and administrators....Plz i need help bad....

Back to top Reply with quote
webshark
PayPal Donation
CZ Moderator
 Codezwiz Site Donator
webshark has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
turkey.gif
0.09 posts per day

well i think its all explained in install.txt and very easy to install this block.(even for me lol)

unzip the CZUser-InfoV3 you will see a file name is html open it you will see 3 folders ( blocks,images,language)you already have this folders names in your php nuke directory (root of your site) and at host servers now all you need to put them in the directories like; open html folder and see blocks file open it you will see block-CZUser-Info.php copy it to your blocks folder (in your root) and upload the host server.
now go back to html folder ( in CZUser-InfoV3 folder) open images folder you will see CZUser folder in it ,copy that folder to your images folder which in your root and upload the host server.now back to html folder and find language folder open it see CZ-User-Info file put this folder to language folder in your root
after you finished upload all files and go to [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]
find blocks image and hit it .now it will open to you your block admin scroll down now the page you will see all blocks which you installed in your site scroll down little bit till to see add a new block
If you wanna see that block on your site with another name for example;User Info instead CZUser-Info type User Info to title area
there find filename there is a drop down box near open it and find CZUser-Info chose it . chose ather options as what you like and hit create block.then turn back to your mainpage ( index.php) and look if it works good .It should be work and there must be a blue typed admin image near your name .

this block has a good option it shows you if you have private messages in a pop up window for activate or deactivate it ;
to use the the private message popup function open the
block-CZUser_Info.php ( its in your block folder in root which you installed it couple minutes ago) and at the very top look for this:

$dopmpopup = "0"; /* "0" = no private message popup -- "1" = yes private message popup */

If you try to use this on versions prior to 6.9 and recieve errors you may need to add this line to your config.php(you have this in your root)

$gfx_chk = 7;

if you have stuffs on your site (like codezwiz has ) and if you want a stuff images near their names when they login hmmm you must do that from php my admin you need to give ranks them there which i not sure how to icon_redface.gif but im sure they will help you icon_smile.gif hope this helps you sorry for my poor english. icon_rolleyes.gif

#3   re: Help with CZUser-InfoV3
la_zona_activa
CZ Super Newbie
la_zona_activa has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.01 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Yes i understand clearly,but i have staff and administrators in my site,that i would like,next to their name when they r online to say (admin,mod,or staff),how do i do that?

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to