LUCKY DICE HACK

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   LUCKY DICE HACK
cyber_master_
CZ Super Newbie
cyber_master_ has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.01 posts per day

Is there any ported lucky dice hacks on this site i tried installing from phbb hacks but isnt working i get this error
Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 32

Warning: main(): Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 32

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 33

Warning: main(): Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 33

Warning: main(./language/lang_/lang_luckydice.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 34

Warning: main(): Failed opening './language/lang_/lang_luckydice.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 34

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 39

i want to install al the hacks u show above but cant seem to find it please let me know thanks

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: LUCKY DICE HACK
cyber_master_
CZ Super Newbie
0.01 posts per day

I have got everything installed but whern i go to run the luckydice_install.php it says it isnt there but it is so can u please post the address link to use thanks.. I installed the sql it came with and it didnt do the job and when i go to find this line <a href="{U_MEMBERLIST}">{L_MEMBERLIST}</a> ;; it says it doesnt exist in the docment heres my code im using the subsilver template that comes with nuke by default the code thing in the forum qouldnt allow me to use the original code so i zipped it

if ya can help fix this i appreciate it thanks

Attached Files
code.zip (3.4 KB, Downloaded: 5233 Time(s))

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

modules.php?name=Forums&file=luckydice_install

For the link just add it where you want. In that same area that you have the BlackJack one.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#5   re: LUCKY DICE HACK
cyber_master_
CZ Super Newbie
0.01 posts per day

i did that and still wont work and the shop install always gives me this error
Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/shop_install.php on line 34

Warning: main(): Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/shop_install.php on line 34

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/shop_install.php on line 35

Warning: main(): Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/shop_install.php on line 35

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/shop_install.php on line 40

so this is getting crazy lol.. but the lucky dice settings in forum admin work lol so prolly something simple.. if ya know what it can you tell me or give me a sql for the shop hack instead thanks you all have been great help

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

If the lucky dice admin works then the sql is installed. Try this install for the shop.

modules.php?name=Forums&file=shop_install

Attached Files
shop_install.zip (1.78 KB, Downloaded: 5232 Time(s))

#7   re: LUCKY DICE HACK
cyber_master_
CZ Super Newbie
0.01 posts per day

ok i got the shop and lucky dice to show up in the bar but niether are working yet.. when i hit lucky dice link it says file doesnt exist but i notice this in the address bar
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]
but in the forums folder it is like this LuckyDice.php what is causing this?

And when i run this [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] it gives me this error

Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 32

Warning: main(): Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 32

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 33

Warning: main(): Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 33

Warning: main(./language/lang_/lang_luckydice.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 34

Warning: main(): Failed opening './language/lang_/lang_luckydice.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 34

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/crack/public_html/modules/Forums/LuckyDice.php on line 39
this is getting agravating lol

And for the shop it isnt working because I guess the shop_install.php isnt still working even after uploading the one you sent me.. So if there is a manual sql can I please get it thanks.

#8   re: LUCKY DICE HACK
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Shop SQL

create table nuke_shopitems (id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, name CHAR (32) NOT NULL, shop CHAR (32) NOT NULL, sdesc CHAR (80) NOT NULL, ldesc TEXT NOT NULL, cost INT (20) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '100', stock TINYINT (3) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '10', maxstock TINYINT (3) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '100', sold INT (5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', accessforum INT (4) DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY(id), INDEX(name));
create table nuke_shops (id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, shopname CHAR (32) NOT NULL, shoptype CHAR (32) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY(id), type char (32) NOT NULL, restocktime INT (20) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '86400', restockedtime INT (20) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0', restockamount INT (4) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '5', amountearnt INT (20) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0', INDEX(shopname));
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values ('multibuys', 'on');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values ('restocks', 'off');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values ('sellrate', '75');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values ('viewtopic', 'images');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values ('viewprofile', 'images');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values ('viewinventory', 'grouped');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values ('specialshop', 'ßstoreÞdisabledßnameÞEffects StoreßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1ßoffÞ1');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values ('viewtopiclimit', '5');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values('shop_orderby', 'name');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values('shop_give', 'on');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values('shop_trade', 'on');
insert into nuke_bbconfig (config_name, config_value) values('shop_invlimit', '0');
alter table nuke_users add user_effects CHAR (255);
alter table nuke_users add user_privs CHAR (255);
alter table nuke_users add user_custitle TEXT;
alter table nuke_users add user_specmsg TEXT;
alter table nuke_users add user_items TEXT;
alter table nuke_users add user_trade TEXT;

The luckydice.php should be small letters. Here try mine..

Attached Files
luckydice1.zip (8.01 KB, Downloaded: 5232 Time(s))

#9   re: LUCKY DICE HACK
XtraX
CZ Newbie
XtraX has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

When l installed lucky dice and then go to it it shows this

50 Points
3108 Points.
1350 Points 6950 Points

there is no language file being used for some reason, l checked twice and the lang_luckydice.php is in language/lang_english/ but still no go any idea whats causing this..

XtraX icon_razz.gif

#10   re: LUCKY DICE HACK
XtraX
CZ Newbie
XtraX has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

never mind solved l added this to luckydice.php

include( 'modules/Forums/language/lang_english/lang_luckydice.php' );

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>