Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Shop mod and Google Tap?
Gaurav
CZ Super Newbie
Gaurav has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.01 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
Hi,

I installed the Shop mod and the installation went ok. My problem is that, my site is Google Tapped. so now am getting links like
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]
and [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

My GT code is:

Header.php

"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=ignore&mode=add&amp;username=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&amp;topic=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=ignore&mode=delete&amp;ignore_id=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=([0-9]+)&amp;topicdays=([0-9]+)&amp;start=([0-9]+)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=([0-9]*)&amp;mark=topics'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=([0-9]*)&amp;highlight=([/:\-\'(){}.&=_a-zA-Z0-9 ]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=([0-9]+)&amp;start=([0-9]+)&amp;postdays=([0-9]+)&amp;postorder=asc&amp;highlight='",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=([0-9]+)&amp;postdays=([0-9]+)&amp;postorder=asc&amp;start=([0-9]+)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=([0-9]*)&amp;start=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=([0-9]*)&amp;view=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=([0-9]*)&amp;([a-zA-Z0-9]*)=topic&amp;start=0'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=([0-9]*)&amp;bypass=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&(p|t)=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=register&amp;agreed=true&amp;coppa=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=register&amp;agreed=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=modcp&mode=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&amp;p=([0-9_&]*)&amp;t=([a-zA-Z0-9_&=\.\;]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=modcp&t=([0-9]*)&amp;mode=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&mode=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&amp;t=([0-9]*)&popup=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&mode=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&(p|t|f|u|popup)=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&mode=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&amp;(p|t|f|u|popup)=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&amp;mode=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&(p|t|f|u|popup)=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&mode=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_+]*)&amp;showresults=topics'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=index'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums'",

urlout

"ignoreadd-\\1-\\2.html",
"ignoredel-\\1.html",
"forumx\\1-\\2-\\3.html",
"markread\\1.html",
"forum\\1.html",
"postlite\\1-\\2.html",
"postx\\1-\\2-\\3.html",
"postxf\\1-\\2-\\3.html",
"posts\\1-\\2.html",
"postsf\\1-\\2.html",
"topic\\1-\\2.html",
"postbypass\\1-\\2.html",
"post\\1\\2.html",
"register-coppa-\\1.html",
"register-\\1.html",
"poster\\1-\\2_\\3.html",
"modcp\\1-\\2.html",
"forums-\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4.html",
"forums-\\1-\\2.html",
"forums-\\1-\\2-\\3.html",
"forums.html",
"forum-\\1.html",
"forums.html",

and .htaccess

#Forums
RewriteRule ^postbypass([0-9]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=$1&bypass=$2
RewriteRule ^ignoreadd-([a-zA-Z0-9]*)-([0-9]+).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=ignore&mode=add&username=$1&topic=$2
RewriteRule ^ignoredel-([0-9]+).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=ignore&mode=delete&ignore_id=$1
RewriteRule ^forumx([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=$1&topicdays=$2&start=$3
RewriteRule ^markread([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=$1&mark=topics
RewriteRule ^forum([1-9][0-9]*).* modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=$1
RewriteRule ^postlite([0-9]*)-([[:punct:]/:\-\'(){}.&=_a-zA-Z0-9\ ]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=$1&highlight=$2
RewriteRule ^postx([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=$1&start=$2&postdays=$3&postorder=asc&highlight=
RewriteRule ^postxf([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=$1&postdays=$2&postorder=asc&start=$3
RewriteRule ^posts([0-9]*)-([0-9]*).html  modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=$1&start=$2
RewriteRule ^postsf([0-9]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=$1&view=$2
RewriteRule ^topic([1-9][0-9]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=$1&$2=topic&start=0
RewriteRule ^post(p|t)([1-9][0-9]*).* modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&$1=$2
RewriteRule ^register-coppa-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=register&agreed=true&coppa=$1
RewriteRule ^register-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=register&agreed=$1
RewriteRule ^poster([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([0-9_&]*)_([a-zA-Z0-9_&=[:punct:]\.\;]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=modcp&mode=$1&p=$2&t=$3
RewriteRule ^modcp([0-9]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=modcp&t=$1&amp;mode=$2
RewriteRule ^forums-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([0-9]*)-([1-9][0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=$1&mode=$2&t=$3&popup=$4
RewriteRule ^forums-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-(p|t|f|u|popup)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=$1&mode=$2&$3=$4
RewriteRule ^forums-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=$1&mode=$2
RewriteRule ^forums-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_+]*).html modules.php\?name=Forums&file=$1&$2=$3&showresults=topics
RewriteRule ^forums-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*).html modules.php\?name=Forums&file=$1&$2=$3
RewriteRule ^forums.html modules.php?name=Forums&file=index
RewriteRule ^forum-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*).html modules.php?name=Forums&file=$1
#RewriteRule ^buddylist.html modules.php?name=Forums&file=buddylist
#RewriteRule ^calendar.html modules.php?name=Forums&file=mycalendar
#RewriteRule ^lottery.html modules.php?name=Forums&file=lottery
#RewriteRule ^roulette.html modules.php?name=Forums&file=roulette
RewriteRule ^forums.html modules.php?name=Forums

Now my question is that, is it possible for me to tap all those links with a couple of changes or do I need to edit the .htaccess and header.php for every link?

I tried but failed:

RewriteRule ^forums-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*).html modules.php\?name=Forums&file=$1&$2=$3&$4=$5
RewriteRule ^forums-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*).html modules.php\?name=Forums&file=$1&$2=$3&$4=$5&$6=$7

I would appreciate, if someone could let me know about the above mentioned issue.

Thanx in advance

Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Did you try the google tap tools for converting it? I dont have the problem here but it looks like you have a few added defines in your GT code.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Reply with quote
#3   re: Shop mod and Google Tap?
Gaurav
CZ Super Newbie
0.01 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
thnx for the reply. I got it from [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

I know the problem is this definition

ewriteRule ^forums-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*).html modules.php\?name=Forums&file=$1&$2=$3

as it taps all the files by itself. Due to this reason, I had a couple of insignificant wrong urls.

I was wondering if I could extend it like
...&file=$1&$2=$3&$4=$5
...&file=$1&$2=$3&$4=$5&$6=$7

but it didn't work for me, may be I missed something somewhere.

Thanx a lot

Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

If you change it there you will need to change it in the .htaccess as well did you try that? ALso in the urlout array you will have to add it.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Reply with quote
#5   re: Shop mod and Google Tap?
Gaurav
CZ Super Newbie
0.01 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
yes, I changed all.

.htaccess

RewriteRule ^forums-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*).html modules.php\?name=Forums&file=$1&$2=$3&$4=$5
RewriteRule ^forums-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_]*).html modules.php\?name=Forums&file=$1&$2=$3&$4=$5&$6=$7

urlin

"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",

urlout

"forums-\\1-\\2-\\3\\4.html",
"forums-\\1-\\2-\\3\\5.html",

I just noticed that I had the following code in my urlout:

"forums-\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4.html,

corresponding to urlin

"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&mode=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&amp;t=([0-9]*)&popup=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&mode=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&(p|t|f|u|popup)=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&mode=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&amp;(p|t|f|u|popup)=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&amp;mode=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&(p|t|f|u|popup)=([0-9]*)'",

Thanx for your help.

#6   re: Shop mod and Google Tap?
Gaurav
CZ Super Newbie
0.01 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
I made small changes to the above code and it seems like it is partially working.

If I enter the link mannualy then it shows the page exactly fine (that means .htaccess is fine) like search-inventory-user-100.html

But on the page it shows wrong links like search-inventory.html&user=100 (which means that there is smthng wrong with header.php)

Can you check if the following code is right?

urlin
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",

urlout
"forums-\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4-\\5.html",
"forums-\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4-\\5-\\6-\\7.html",

Please note that
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&file=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)&([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)=([a-zA-Z0-9_]*)'",

and

works fine.

Thanx in Advance.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to