<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Telli , the arcade mod ???
subbe
CZ Newbie
subbe has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
sweden.gif
0.00 posts per day

Is it so hard to reply to us who has troubble with the arcade mod ??? there is another post about this subject and it seems that all of us has the same problems with the games not register the scores... and still no replys about this...if you moderators dont have a clue about our problems then at least tell us that and please dont ignore us icon_rolleyes.gif

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Are you serious? You read, write, and understand the english language? Then understand this I do not support it. I have had the Arcade mod for a long time before it was ever released did I ever release it? No simple reason being it isnt stable. If you took the time to read you would have seen that it says "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK" and in the post thet your referring too I even made it clear I could not support everyting. Maybe you should read it again before you post this garbage.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: Telli , the arcade mod ???
reddog
CZ Super Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
reddog has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif illinois.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Da Bears
0.01 posts per day
  MSN Messenger ICQ Number
subbe.......dude, dont jump on telli about this mod, im having the same issues you are, and yes, trying to decipher what works, and what doesnt work, from the posts at [ Register or login to view links on this board.] is like reading a dissertation from einstien on the evolution of apes. this isnt tellis mod, (although i wish it was), but just keep pluggin along, and try differnet things, and if you get something to work, let us know !! please, let me know !!!.........lol. this is a pretty cool site that has tons of help listed everywhere, with tons of people willing to help. so dont be a newb, or rude, just edumacate yourself icon_smile.gif .

btw, this is a really cool mod,( i think). and if Telli ever thought about trying to stabilize it, or simplify it, icon_biggrin.gif (keep in mind, i dont know jack about coding icon_mrgreen.gif ). YEEEEHAWWWW, we couldnt be more gratefull !! icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif

seriously , subbe, this is a great site , just be cool , and look around for the answers you need !!

sorry Telli if i rambled, i had a few cocktails toinight, you can delete it if ya want.

JRSweets
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
JRSweets has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif massachusetts.gif
Fav. Sports Team: NE Patriots
0.04 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
The mod is pretty much complete on Portedmods. All known bugs have been worked out.

Most people where having the same problem. Score not submitting. Try one of these fixes:

1: Make sure arcade.php is located at the root of the site and at modules/Forums/arcade.php

2: Heavily modded functions.php
To fix the problem with the functions.php, leave the oringinal one in include/functions.php alone. Then find an unedited one for your version of nuke and copy it to modules/forums/inlcludes/functions.php

Telli would you think about releasing the game selector on the forum index page? Pretty please? icon_biggrin.gif

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

I posted somewhere in the Forums. Let me know if you can't find it.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
JRSweets
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.04 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
I search and couldn't find it. The only post I see is the one about the points. I was looking for the arcade one. I was hoping it pulls the games from the database automatically. If you could release the code for that I am sure a ton of people would be grateful.

Thanks.

PS. Here is the link to the mod:
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

I will pack it up and put it in my downloads in a little bit.

JRSweets
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
0.04 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
icon_biggrin.gif Thank you.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb