Help Please..Script needed bad!!!

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Help Please..Script needed bad!!!
LightWolf
CZ Newbie
LightWolf has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hi all, am a website owner looking for a mini chat box script, without all the commands, and perferable without the big chat room. Here's what I'm doing, I'm a Psychic/Medium and am trying to create a virtual room to do my readings in, i want it to be 1 page and NO chat box that takes up the whole page. Just need a script that will allow my clients to talk with me and others on page while they can move around with their aviator on the page at same time. I need to incorporate this chat on the page so it all becomes one page, a little one to the bottom of page would be cool or to the side. Looked for 5 days on search engines for a basic min-chatbox, but no help there. So if anyone can help, I have lots of scripts too, and can trade them for this script..Maybe some webmatser that rights own scripts will have some clue as to what i can do..If you believe in Psychics, I will trade for a Free reading too. I'm a disabled mom and can't afford to pay money, but will trade a script or reading for it. check out my site and tell me what you think [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] am going to upgrade web site soon to a paid for site, but not ready tell i can get this chatroom up..Blessings...

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to