<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   CZ User Info 4.0 with Additions [FIXED]
Cirque
CZ Newbie
Cirque has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.00 posts per day

I would like to make an addition to CZ User Info 4.0, using PhpNuke 7.3, phpbb 2.1

I would like to show Users Read and Total Mail as in version 3.0 however I cannot seem to get it work. Any help would be appreciated.
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ] to see it in use

I was able to make the member stats hidden until users log on, as well as adding the users Avatar and an Admin logout. I really like how your version has the extra stats and other features not necessarly seen on others, but not quite sure why you took out the total mail counts?

Thanks in advance for any help that leads towards including the mail counts again.

Edit: Is there anything extra to do with the extra icons besides put them in the same folder as the first ones? I dont see anything diffrent, and there is not much information about them in the readme that I saw at least.

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

I never had the mail in there. If you want to post the web mail database table I will show you how you can add it.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: CZ User Info 4.0 with Additions [FIXED]
Cirque
CZ Newbie
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.00 posts per day

Keywords: CZ User Info Mod Fix Fixed Hack Add Messages Received Read Total

Version 3.0 has the read and unread "personal messages", sorry if I confused you with "mail". That is what I am trying to put back in so I can have a total messages, total read and total new messages waiting.

Heres the changes I made to 4.0 so far, which I like by the way, however the most on ever never climbs above 1 member or just seems a bit flakey. Currently using 7.4 PhpNuke now as well since last post.
This one has admin logout, avatar, and a slightly reconfigured layout to only allow members to see members information. And of course now it has the messages I wanted as well.

Any help with getting Most On Ever to work reliably (if its not) would be appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: New version uploaded that works just needs a little "cleaning" perhaps more.

Attached Files
block-CZUser-Info-modified.zip (3.68 KB, Downloaded: 5242 Time(s))

#4   re: CZ User Info 4.0 with Additions [FIXED]
Cirque
CZ Newbie
usa.gif newyork.gif
0.00 posts per day

Ok it was working, till I left this site after posting and checked it again and now it doesnt appear to be showing my read or total messages. And I still dont think that max users is accurate.. any help would be appreciated.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to