<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   re: DETECTOR FOR AUTO AIMER!
ICESTORM
CZ Newbie
ICESTORM has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Tested it,
This Aimer Detector by Pharcyde, does detect " Poolerz Aim" and other aimers which are basically the same thing as Poolerz except for a different name, but, it didn't detect Pool Buddy, and because of that, I, do not think it will detect aimers such as Pool Station, Xaimer, etc.

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: DETECTOR FOR AUTO AIMER!
DoctorMario
CZ Newbie
DoctorMario has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Heh.. I Didnt Read Any One's Posts.. But Lemme Say Somethin..

I Scanned And Ran This.. It Is Clean.. But It Dont Work.

I Tested It With Myself, And A Few Friends. The First Time It Said 1 Threat, Then 2 Then 3 Then None Then 2 etc.. Its Totally Fake.

And.. As Someone Who Has The water Source Code To Poolstation, I'll Tell You How You Need To Detect It. First, Java Hacks, Bots, And Runbots Arnt Going To Tell You brown earth. And Lag.. Defenetly Aint Either. Theirs Pretty Much Only One Way. Connect To Their IP Via Telnet ANd Look For The Process. Sending Packets Aint Going To Tell You This. Its A Very Secure Program. It Took Hours To Devolope A Way To Make it Undetectable.

So, Here's How You Make A Program to Detect It. :

Get IP. Access PC. Run A Process Scan.

... Their Are Programs That Do These Things. But Sorry, Their Illegal.

#3   re: DETECTOR FOR AUTO AIMER!
SpLiNteR
CZ Addict
SpLiNteR has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
uk.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Leeds United
0.05 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Aimers are the downfall of leagues. I'll tell you now, if and once one hits Jippii pool, the big ladders, Jpool and Propool 2 will fall. You will not be able to tell, you cannot trust hardly anyone. I'm suprised that Yahoo Pool is at such a good point that it is considering the amount of aimers that can be used without detection. You'll find all the "newbies" using them just to be better and have better statistics. At the end of the day though, it's only a number on a page and if it means that much to you i think you need to consider what you're doing with your life. Just remember, leagues are built with trust, trust the staff and they will trust you in return. Using aimers and the such will lose trust. You lose trust and the league falls apart.

Just my opinion though, it's merely my philiosophy on how leagues work and don't.

#4   re: DETECTOR FOR AUTO AIMER!
thunder_vs_lightning
CZ Active Member
thunder_vs_lightning has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif oklahoma.gif
Fav. Sports Team: OU Sooners
0.04 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
I do want to say that some of ya are totally misunderstanding a lot of things I have tried to explain..I did not say it detect any aimer program usin ping..i was givin an example! I did not say this anti cheat is fullly supportive and reliable! Its only used to assist you into investigating! If a person keep makin bank shots all the time perfectly - then that says it all... I dont know what else to say or try to explain, because everyone on this topic seems to enjoy twisting things around and misunderstanding!!!

#5   Re: re: DETECTOR FOR AUTO AIMER!
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
RedWolf111 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.08 posts per day

Originally posted by thunder_vs_lightning @ Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:46 pm:

If a person keep makin bank shots all the time perfectly - then that says it all... I dont know what else to say or try to explain, because everyone on this topic seems to enjoy twisting things around and misunderstanding!!!

Not twisting things by stating this, yet I can make bank shots very steadily and I do not use an aimer.. I use something called practice. So honestly "That would not say it all". Me and a few of my friends often practice pool by playing each other in bank the 8 games. And none of that single bank stuff, mostly double and triple bank shots. Practice does help so that theory does not hold true for every single person out there.

Why cant people just have fun instead of worrying about idiots who cheat..icon_sad.gif

RedWolf

#6   re: DETECTOR FOR AUTO AIMER!
thunder_vs_lightning
CZ Active Member
usa.gif oklahoma.gif
0.04 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
I understand entirelly and I feel the same way as ya all do and we're all tired of bein accussed and such when we all got skills. I was only tryin to help when I came upon this stuff, I thought ya people would like but o well...again I was only tryin to help...

[ Register or login to view links on this board. ] Xtreme Backdoors starting with Yahoo Games. A project in progress. Unique features include Auto Log-Out to log into rooms smoothly, ads-free lobby, memberships, goodies for leagues, personal interaction, and more. Check out the site and share your ideas/suggestions with me.
#7   re: DETECTOR FOR AUTO AIMER!
thunder_vs_lightning
CZ Active Member
usa.gif oklahoma.gif
0.04 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
redwolf I need you to email me at [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] there are some questions I need to ask you privately and check up with ya, ok.

#8   re: DETECTOR FOR AUTO AIMER!
DoctorMario
CZ Newbie
DoctorMario has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

i was just further trying to explain how the lack of your program is very inadaquet.. im sry if i confused or offended anyone.

i have been playing pool for years, and i can beat people who use aimers (specially if i get break lol) ..

the problem with lgs and aimers is that you just havta have this philosophy "f*** it" theirs no way to say someone is or not. i get blamed all the time. You just havta move on. just like boosting. so they have 600 one day and 1700 another. my lg doesnt let you use 2200+ ids or below 600 .. its just lg preferences.

with aimers.. the only way u can get em.. is if they admit.. lol.. and trust me its quiet funny when they say "this lg allow aimers?" hehe..

oh..btw.. its an interesting prog...picks up yahoo chat java hacks tho =/

#9   re: DETECTOR FOR AUTO AIMER!
Naggykristin
CZ Newbie
Naggykristin has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif illinois.gif
0.00 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Personally, I think that anyone that wants to cheat, let them! I'm the headadmin of a euchre league and it believe me I've been told that so and so cheats or someone thinks they are cheating. You can't prove it 100% If they are cheating, they will get bored and leave. Stop worrying about. Its a game and I, for one, play to have fun. icon_mrgreen.gif

#10   Re: re: DETECTOR FOR AUTO AIMER!
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
RedWolf111 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.08 posts per day

Originally posted by thunder_vs_lightning @ Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:27 pm:

redwolf I need you to email me at [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] there are some questions I need to ask you privately and check up with ya, ok.

Just send me a PM thru CodezWiz please.

Originally posted by DoctorMario @ Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:46 pm:

with aimers.. the only way u can get em.. is if they admit.. lol.. and trust me its quiet funny when they say "this lg allow aimers?" hehe..

We had one that was even more positive that they used an aimer. The person was trying to get somebody in trouble for cussing and took a screen shot. That was fine and the right way to do things. Although that person also forgot to close their aimer program and was showing in the taskbar and the screen shot was taken during a tourney match...lmao. It doesnt get better than that I dont believe.. icon_biggrin.gif

RedWolf

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to