Room Problems

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Room Problems
Bethyrae
CZ Newbie
Bethyrae has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hello I am not sure who to be emailing about this. My league has been playing in a room for a few days now. We have asked repeatedly in there if there was another league, as well as being in there almost 24/7 since last Thursday and we have never come across their league. I got an email this morning saying it is another league's room and I have to move. They did not start hosting in there until Thursday night and we asked for many days before that if there was a league in there. They do not have to room marked as theirs because they do not have enough players and we have had way more players. Do we still need to move? I do not want to cause arguments but we have worked hard at establishing ourselves and already have over 50 members!! This is also the second room for their league, they play in 4 player and 2 player, but 4 player is their primary place to play. They have only had 7 tournaments in there and we do almolst 7 a day, heck we did 9 yesterday!

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Room Problems
redhot_2oo3
PayPal Donation
CZ Moderator
redhot_2oo3 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
uk.gif
0.08 posts per day

Wasn't this very problem addressed in the ptp/ha forum recently? If not, one very similar.

The league that was in the room first has a claim on it regardless of the number of members, as long as there is at least some league activity.

If you find a room that you feel may be unused, the usual process is to watch it for a while, as you did, and then play a few tourneys in there to see if anyone squeaks.

Clearly in your case someone did squeak, so at this point I would be looking at that league to see what kind of activity they have had in the last month or so. If it is none, get your HA to ask Cases to verify the other league's claim on the room.

#3   re: Room Problems
annetje77
CZ Addict
annetje77 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
belgium.gif
0.05 posts per day

Cases also say if you play more then 1 game, you have to share the rooms that arent your main game.
So i would mail them back stating you watched the room n asked if there was any league but got no response and that you would like to share the room to both your advantage.

#4   re: Room Problems
Bethyrae
CZ Newbie
Bethyrae has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I have actually talked to 2 of the other admins now and I think things will work out. The main problem I had is that this room is only secondary to them. They play primarily in a 4 player room. But looks like things will be okay! Thank you everyone for your responses.

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to