<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Stoopid Noob seeks general information
crxvfr
CZ Newbie
crxvfr has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hello,
1. I was running a standalone phpbb and just recently swithed to phpnuke 7.4. The new install seems to be working well. It comes up on evey computer I've tried but when one of my moderators tries to pull it up, all he gets is a blank white page. We have many computers here at work and the site loads on every computer but his. Even stranger is the fact that it behaves the same way for him at home. Javascript on all other boards he visits. What am I missing? ...btw, I installed the new board in a new directory and am using php redirect to get fgolks there.

2. When I switched over, I lost the ability to put pictures in posts. I have not been able to find an attach mod for 7.4. so I'm considering running another standalone. I've heard about bbtonuke but can't find a description anywhere, only links for a download. Is this what I would need to run a standalone phpbb integrated for phpnuke? Does bbtonuke translate data from a stock phpbb to work with nukephp? Will phpbb sitll run in a frame that way?

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Stoopid Noob seeks general information
crxvfr
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

I installed firefox on my moderators computer and everything comes up fine. It seems to be an issue with IE on his computer but still have no idea whats up. We cleared the cache, checked that java was enabled, and "repaired" IE. Still not coming up. What am I missing?

Excuse me if this is 'off-topic'. I'm still working on finding out exactly what bbtonuke does, how it works and if it will work for my 7.4nuke board. Being a noob I can't read code like a book. icon_rolleyes.gif

nicruisin
CZ Active Member
nicruisin has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
uk.gif
0.02 posts per day

The attach mod you are looking for is in the downloads here, something like 2310 is it's version number, I have it running on 7.5, streaming vids and all sorts and I think it's great.

That should sort you out and keep y aon nuke icon_biggrin.gif

[ Register or login to view links on this board.] [color=red]Cars, babes and cruisin' from the maddest palce of them all... Northern Ireland!
#4   re: Stoopid Noob seeks general information
crxvfr
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Groovy! Thanks.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to