Forum Bookmakers Updated Version

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
jesseee
CZ Newbie
jesseee has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I downloaded this yesturday, i got a ton of errors like cf matric, on the index.php , admin add multiple bets and other places and it all led back to this code in the files "BOOKIE_ADMIN_BETS_TABLE" . Keep in mind i know nothing about php, and only been using nuke for 2 months, but i compared his mine, i change that code on all the problems/errors i was getting to "nuke_bookie_admin_bets" and it seems to work so far. My first theme i updated is making the forums blank, hopefully it works with the others. I think the theme installation should be alittle bit more in depth, me being a newb i know i have to edit certain file but it should say if i should edit my theme or subsilver, this only says subsilver.

Back to top Reply with quote
jesseee
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

had to delete that code and put this "nuke_bookie_admin_bets " in every spot, not i got no error on my index or in the admin panels, and im working on my themes as we speak

#3   re: Forum Bookmakers Updated Version
jesseee
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

I just had to fix every errror matric had to the tee because i had the same ones. I like the mod, good job on it. I think you need to correct the picture paths still, my other themes are working ok. My amazon block on the side is giving me this error
Warning: main(modules/Amazon/language/lang-Array.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/henkelj/public_html/da/blocks/block-Amazon.php on line 51

Warning: main(modules/Amazon/language/lang-Array.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/henkelj/public_html/da/blocks/block-Amazon.php on line 51

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/Amazon/language/lang-Array.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/henkelj/public_html/da/blocks/block-Amazon.php on line 51
when i click allstats and userstats. This has never ever happened before , but its still doing it now everytime. I had to chage ever code where it said the database name to lowercase and add nuke in front of it and delete table after it. Took like 2 hours ut some of the pics aren't showing up because of the paths are in "templates" not "modules/forums/templates" Thank you again, im still getting some errors ill fix them tommorrow.

cfMatriX
CZ Newbie
cfMatriX has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif nevada.gif
0.00 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  

Originally posted by jazky @ Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:50 am:

Change in bookies.php the line 'USER_POINTS' => $user_points,
to 'USER_POINTS' => $users_points,

I tried this out and set up a fake bet and layed down $1000 bucks on it with the odds set at 5/1.

I still got the same hacking errors after I processed the bet but my forum dollars did not change either way.

The bookies stats page are displaying winners and losers correctly but it seems there's no communication during the processing of bets with the cash mod.

Any more ideas?

jesseee
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Im just gonna get rid of this mod, there seems to be no install support whatsoever, and i had so many bugs trying to install it.

#6   re: Forum Bookmakers Updated Version
cfMatriX
CZ Newbie
cfMatriX has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif nevada.gif
0.00 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
I understand where you're coming from Jessee. I too was very frustrated with all these errors in the beginning. The original author of this mod made it for phpBB not nuke so it took a while for me to find someone who could port it over.

Pnclthnmstsh stepped up and has done a great job walking me through all the errors you are currently experiencing. It took us a while and we almost had it complete but I am still stuck on why the cash mod is not responding to the processing of bets I perform. Other than that final error, this mod is working perfect.

I wish someone else could pick up where pnclthnmstsh left off, or pnclthnmstsh returns and all could be well.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to