Scrolling Last_Referers Block / admin/modules/referers HACK?

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Scrolling Last_Referers Block / admin/modules/referers HACK?
MrSandman
CZ Super Newbie
MrSandman has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif florida.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Chicago Bears (Sad but true...- cuz from Chicago!)
0.01 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
I am constantly finding ways to drive traffic to my site - and I've studied long and hard on the subject of SEO - and I've read alot of opinions and developed some of my own....
I have been very sucessful so far driving "qualified" "targeted" traffic to my site which has increased my business revenue drastically - people finding us is crucial

So, I added Dynamic titling to my site as well as googletap and this helps - but its the main page that is undoubtedly the most important - and I belive that I've come up with an answer - a scrolling Last_Referers Block - and or making the admin/module/referers.php accessible from the modules directory

Problem is ....I dont know how to do it
Question 1. how can you mod referers.php (from admin/modules/) to make it a normal mod?
Question 2. if someone can make a scrolling Last_Referers block - they will feed search engine/bots dynamic content making even more use of googletap than it currenly provides - the power of these llinks is unmeasurable - because the links contain search terms and link to the engines themselves on pages that are dynamic and contain relevant content - is ther someone who has the know how to mod this block/module to do this? (scroll the info from the table that holds http referers info?)

I believe that eventually this will be looked at as tricking the search engine and changes may be made to how they crawl - because if it works too well - they will not like it - the people who develop this technology

-but I know that reciprical linking to relevant sites is valuable when the consideration for indexing is done by the crawlers

any help or thoughts on the subject would be greatly appreciated

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to