Ahhh the evil shop and bank mods

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Ahhh the evil shop and bank mods
J_a_M_e_S
CZ Newbie
J_a_M_e_S has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Okay heres the thing, im workin on a site for a friend. I've the Bank and Shop mods installed and, like on the Bank for instance, when its shut off the page will show up /modules.php?name=Forums&file=bank but when you have it on you get a 404 error. Now, on the Shop i had the same problem, the first part would load fine /modules.php?name=Forums&file=shop then when u select "Effect Shop" and it brings ya to the next page /modules.php?name=Forums&file=shop_effects the same 404 error comes up. Now im pretty sure why this is happening. The site url consists of /Nuke/modules and these are structured to read as /modules/forums and so on. I edited the shop_effects.php to no read as $phpbb_root_path = '/Nuke/modules/Forums/'; instead of the usual. Now, the page loads but its filled with errors im not familiar with. Warning: main(/Nuke/modules/Forums/extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in But i clearly see the file thats claimed to be missing. This problem is probably so easy to fix its sick. I havent came across this before and im not too bad with Nuke. Hope this wasnt too brief for ya lol, but a little wud be appreciated!

Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Change the phpbb root path back to what it was, it reads relative from there so it was fine how it was. What version of nuke is this?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#3   re: Ahhh the evil shop and bank mods
J_a_M_e_S
CZ Newbie
J_a_M_e_S has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Okay ill changed it back right away. The nuke is 7.3. I can leave you..or someone here info to the account so you can see exactly whats going on. Im pretty baffled over this lol. The thing is when the path is left alone there is no page found on the server, but while its changed the page is there but like i said..its swamped with errors! If someone would like info to the account to take a first hand look tell me so i can PM the info icon_biggrin.gif Ty Telli, appreciate the reply. (starting to think that the shop_effects.php and bank.php werent ported properly..even tho they were both from portedmods but thats another thing im thinkin..if i cud get a new copy of both of those that are ported and try that maybe we have the problem fixed) ~**~ UPDATE ~**~ Just as i thot..the files werent ported correctly...just grabbed ones that were and used them and bingo..we got it..now just gotta fix a few minor issues and we are good to go..the glow isnt workin on name effects..and the bank is givin me that "Fatal Error Getting Bank User Information!" which isnt jack to fix..thank you for your time and sorry for this hassle, just glad its over!!!

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to