Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Help with server login
crystalschandelier
CZ Active Member
crystalschandelier has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
0.02 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
eusa_pray.gif I have a biggggggggggg problem.........I had saved may Codezwiz User Admin and My Admin site to my favorites.....when I clicked on My Admin to go in and update info on my Server.........It is telling me it can't be found.......is there a possibility that I got lost in the shuffle???????? and is there anyway you can help me fix this???????????? Pleaseeeeeeeeee I need to be able to get into my Server on a regular basis........and right now I am unable to do that.......I will check back with you all later today on this......The e-mail address in profile does not work any longer.....I have changed ISP's but you can e-mail me at: [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Thank you so much for all your help.............mwuaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Granny Rose new_multi.gif

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW What a Ride!
crystalschandelier (aka gran
Back to top Reply with quote
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

And dont forget to update your info here at the site!

Telli

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
crystalschandelier
CZ Active Member
crystalschandelier has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
0.02 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
but every time I do that telli......you knock my account down to inactive and then I have to e-mail you and ask for you to activate me again.........And I can't live without Codezwiz...........You people are my lifeline.....and thanks a bunch for getting me back up and running again..........on my Site Admin.......I appreciate you all.........mwuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Loves ya
Granny Rose

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW What a Ride!
crystalschandelier (aka gran
Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

Rosie, no one's account goes to inactive...the only time that happened was due to your name change.

Go to profiles, and change your email address info is what Telli was saying. If you need help on doing that, just send me a PM when you are here and I'll walk you thru it.

taut

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to