Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   New Header in CZ StrataGen Template
lofty3109
CZ Newbie
lofty3109 has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
sweden.gif
0.00 posts per day

Hi there,
I have just downloaded the StrataGen template for my Call of Duty Clan site and wanted to use my own header. I have put it on but it sits on the left hand side of the template. I have looked in theme.php to see if I could change it, but can't find anything. I would like the header to sit either in the middle and slightly stretched, or all the way across. My other problem is I have my resolution set high (1280x1024) and the header (when its sitting right) is only 3/4s the way across, but when viewed at 1024x768 it goes all the way across. How can I get it so that no matter what res you look at it, the headers the same? Hope you understand what I mean!!!!! and thanks in advance.
Oh my website is [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] as I say its a Call of Duty clan site.

I've just noticed something else as well!! When you log out or go to the site for the first time all the boxes are over to the left apart from the scrolling downloads/web links box which is 3/4 the way down the page!!! Any ideas please.

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to