Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   SHOP260 Nuke Points - Recieve Error Upon Purchasing Effects
GRIM
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
GRIM has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif
0.02 posts per day

After Install of the Sql tables, an all files are edited, everything seems to work just fine with the mod, up until the point you choose to purchase the rights too something in the Effects shop, then you will get the following message!

Shop Function not Enabled or Error in Cost!

An the shop is enabled an the settings are in place an set. I
included the shop_install.php file im not exactly sure where the problem may lie
Thanks

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: SHOP260 Nuke Points - Recieve Error Upon Purchasing Effe
JonathanR13
CZ Newbie
JonathanR13 has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Here's a lil lil something that works..........This woks, But i still having some problems with this too. Afer addig this code the shop mod started working correctly, But still when i bought something like a user name color...it dont reace...nothing changes to my user name. But try this code. It might work for you.

# - [ OPEN ] ----
#
shop_effects.php

#
# - [ FIND ] ----
#
//
// End page variables
//

#
# - [ AFTER, ADD ] ----
#
//Process received variables
$requestarray = array('type','color','gcolor','scolor','newtitle');

for ($i=0;$i<count($requestarray);$i++) {

if ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[$requestarray[$i]]) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[$requestarray[$i]]) )
{
$$requestarray[$i] = ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[$requestarray[$i]]) ) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS[$requestarray[$i]] : $HTTP_POST_VARS[$requestarray[$i]];
}
}

Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

You are using this with Nuke points system not the Cash Mod correct?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
JonathanR13
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

If your asking me....Yeah...The Nuke Point System

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Ok if you colors arnt showing up then check your edits in the viewtopic.php. Are you having problems with the points also?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#6   re: SHOP260 Nuke Points - Recieve Error Upon Purchasing Effe
JonathanR13
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Ok i cheked the viewtopic.php and its just how the install.txt says to edit it, And still no color, glow, shadow appears in the usernames.

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

You have something wrong in there. Can you attach it in a zip.

#8   re: SHOP260 Nuke Points - Recieve Error Upon Purchasing Effe
JonathanR13
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Ok thats the install.txt attached. I also try to edit the auth.php file located at includes/auth.php root and i get this error message when I view users reply, topic etc. Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/gaming/public_html/includes/auth.php on line 389

And when i eddited the modules/Forums/index.php file I try to view my forums and I get this error message too: Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/gaming/public_html/modules/Forums/index.php on line 527

I made sure the edited files were edited as the install.txt said like 10 times and continue re-doin it. The install.txt must have some errors giving out some explination, So can any one help.

Attached Files
install.txt (13.73 KB, Downloaded: 5232 Time(s))

Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Its not the install text this mod works just fine. You will need to attach the files you are trying to edit also.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to