New Graphics and coding help site www.pixel-pulse,com

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   New Graphics and coding help site www.pixel-pulse,com
Dirtnap
CZ Newbie
Dirtnap has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Just wanted to thank all at codezwiz for some great blocks which i have used on my new site. The blocks really make the site come alive and make it look much better Thanks saved my hours and hours of time, icon_biggrin.gif .

The site is aimed at providing graphics, coding and web design help for all who wish to us it (programs that will be covered, but may add more, photoshop, dreamweaver, flash, fireworks, c++ and visual c++). Also as we are gamers the site will have news and reviews of upcoming games.

All code and tutorials for photoshop and flash etc have the soucre files available for download by all registered members. (please note this is a very new site only a week old, so right now there are photoshop (two of which have already been posted on GT by someone that liked them), and one c++ tutorial on there, these things take time to write and currently there are just two of us that have decided to share what we have learnt over the years with the masses.
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Feell free to drop by, ask questions and submitted tutorials, downloads and links.
I have already added a link to codezwiz and left the banner in the link to us block I am using as it is only right to credit a great piece of work.

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to