Suggestions for Yahoo Pool Rooms ??

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Suggestions for Yahoo Pool Rooms ??
Beautiful_Freak
CZ Newbie
Beautiful_Freak has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I am wondering if it's at all possible ,if say you had your own server or site , can you get your own Yahoo Pool room ? I know I'm not the only league that has problems with 'haterz' that like to scroll with them AA Scollers... FINALLY Yahoo just changed our YOG this week but we've been dealing with it for about 3-4 months or so it has put a nice dent in our league but I have alot of loyal members and many friends, but their patience is wearing thin too. Or is there any way to boot or block or ban these certain people from the rooms?? I've written to Cases & Yahoo and there's nothing they can do about it. I'm also a Diamond Member, as well as my husband, we pay alot of money to play pool for fun ya know, and I just can't believe that there is nothing no one can do to stop these ignorant ***you know whats***!! :???: Ugh!! doubt.gif Any ideas or info I would so much appreciate. And yes we have done the iggy thing but it only does so many names and they keep making more so kinda gave up on ignoring them a couple months ago... Thanks for listening for the most part. new_smileyb.gif Have A Great Day!!

Back to top Reply with quote
Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

sent you a PM

taut

chef_mercer2003
CZ Super Newbie
chef_mercer2003 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
canada.gif
0.01 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
Is there a way to get a pool room made especially for a lg? Like i would pay to have yahoo start one for me, I would want is the option to boot ppl from the room? any idea?

#4   re: Suggestions for Yahoo Pool Rooms ??
Taut
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Taut has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif california.gif
Fav. Sports Team: SF Giants
0.72 posts per day

Yahoo will not take your money to simply create a "room" just for you. Your best bet is to start looking for a new gaming site and transfer your league there.

taut

RedWolf111
CZ Addict
RedWolf111 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.07 posts per day

Originally posted by chef_mercer2003:

Is there a way to get a pool room made especially for a lg? Like i would pay to have yahoo start one for me, I would want is the option to boot ppl from the room? any idea?

Hi Chef,
If your eager to pay for something......How about paying for my bandwidth you were using while hotlinking from NiceRacks league host site? And even that VERY familiar looking html that you have for your left side. Even if it is not money, I do believe that something should be owed here. I will leave that for you to figure out what that might be.

RedWolf111

#6   re: Suggestions for Yahoo Pool Rooms ??
Kelly_Hero
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Kelly_Hero has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif southcarolina.gif
0.50 posts per day

Been waiting for that. icon_wink.gif

Kelly

chef_mercer2003
CZ Super Newbie
canada.gif
0.01 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
icon_surprised.gif That hotlink has been removed and no i didn`t use your left side.. Created the left side on my own.. with help of someone in my league .. lol

#8   re: Suggestions for Yahoo Pool Rooms ??
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.07 posts per day

well Chef...seeing as you still dont get the hint...just removing the hotlink is not what I was looking for...and neither was being blind to where you actually got that left side from. You got it right from the BritPool page and I was also the one doing that page at the moment. Just as you decided to hotlink an image from my host site which btw is ILLEGAL!!!!!! Now wouldnt cases love to know that little tidbit about how a league is run? You DID steal that html right from my work. Too many things are so similiar like that digiclock which I was nice enough to ASK kelly if I could also use it on MY html. While it is Free to use...key word here is ASK.. And to actually believe that it is your work is like calling me the liar. You didnt even take the time to remove all the codes for a mouse over color...some are still blue just as my former page was. And why the blank spots between the section? I know why....its cuz I accidentally deleted that blue gif from my host and you STOLE the html and images after that image was deleted.... So please DO NOT call me a liar, I am not the thief here. To think that you are not only a member of CodezWiz where they offer FREE help for people willing to LEARN html, you are also in MY league. Very disappointed in you, thought you had more brains than this. Yet seems like all along all you probably were doing was scoping my site out for "new" ideas for your league page. Maybe everybody in CZ should view your league page and see what else you didnt bother to ASK for. Its at [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] if anybody wants to see if they can be called a liar also when confronting a thief. yeah I said it...hotlinking is illegal therefor making you a thief. Now stick that sarcastic remark about that left side being YOURS and think about doing/saying what might be appropriate in this situation.

RedWolf111

In some countries thieves can get their hands cut off for stealing.

The solution is very simple and I wont say another word about it IF you can figure out what it might be. And I bet everybody here has a great notion of what I might be asking for so no hints from anybody please.

chef_mercer2003
CZ Super Newbie
canada.gif
0.01 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger  
Well excuse me. I don`t want to start a fight in here.. Sorry i`m not a professional html creator as yourself. New to it all. I also come here to learn new stuff.. which is where i found out how to hotlink but was not aware that it was illegal.. I will shut down my left side and create one from scratch.. As for calling you a liar, I didn`t steal your left side.. I really got the html from a member in my lg, he asked to help, i said yes.. and thats what i got. Sorry for the trouble.. And for the applet clock.. its the one from CZ admin help.. But anywho sorry for any inconvience..

O and about the hints.. I bet you know the answer. IF u want something..ask don`t just expect ppl to jump at questioning what you want..

RedWolf111
CZ Addict
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.07 posts per day

Originally posted by chef_mercer2003:

Well excuse me. I don`t want to start a fight in here.. Sorry i`m not a professional html creator as yourself. New to it all. I also come here to learn new stuff.. which is where i found out how to hotlink but was not aware that it was illegal.. I will shut down my left side and create one from scratch.. As for calling you a liar, I didn`t steal your left side.. I really got the html from a member in my lg, he asked to help, i said yes.. and thats what i got. Sorry for the trouble.. And for the applet clock.. its the one from CZ admin help.. But anywho sorry for any inconvience..

O and about the hints.. I bet you know the answer. IF u want something..ask don`t just expect ppl to jump at questioning what you want..

I never called myself a professional and it is good that you ask for help here. Although when you see something that you want to use...ASK. To say that you got it from somebody else is something I highly doubt. Why? Because you were a member in BritPool while I was html admin there and also a member in NiceRacks. You knew exactly where that left side came from. So please do not insult me anymore and try to pass the blame onto a friend of mine when you were in the same leagues as I was html in and had every opportunity to see what my html looked like. As far as you stating that you learned how to hotlink from CZ...I would really love to see where that is at and telling you that it is okay to do so. You know this could have been all avoided by simply ASKING ME. I would have even helped you customize it to your league page. So dont bother removing the left side off your page. Let it be a reminder to you everytime of how important it is to ask first.

RedWolf111

P.S. TY for the small and limited apology. Owning up to everything would have been nice, yet better than nothing I guess.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to