<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
osmosis
CZ Addict
osmosis has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
ireland.gif
0.06 posts per day

Originally posted by unholygul:

I have a few members that claim to have detectors.. but said it cost them and wont let them distribute.. moments later after a match they accused someone of using an aa and sent me the ss of it.. looks prettty real to me. Im still tryin to get my hands on 1.

If it costs money, the creaters would have no problem of the members with these telling of a place to buy these so called aimers get the site, if they "cant remember" its bs they dont have 1.

Port scanners can check outgoing ports which poolbuddy does use (poolbuddy is the aimer program), if some1 actualy spent some time trying to crack the code of pool buddy (which wouldnt be that hard for some people) aimers would be easy to detect. Only thing about port scanners is u need the ip address, and cases isnt always accurate on there ip's, if you can get there ip address another way (which is very possible) then this would be a worthwhile venture for some1 to get into icon_wink.gif

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Im Getting REALLY
RedDragon78
CZ Newbie
RedDragon78 has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

for some of you that do not know there is a program out there that does show a pertential use of a aimer but some people do not beleave it because it is not 100% acurate ...i do use such a program and it does say pertantial use of a aimer but most leagues will not rely on it because of its nonacuratcy ...please pardon all the spelling messtaight cause im not the best at it....it is called yahooanticheaters program made by no-cheaters.tk check it out and see what u think tyvm

Back to top Reply with quote
Gareth
CZ Addict
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Gareth has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
uk.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Liverpool FC
0.08 posts per day

I've been playing yahoo pool for about 3 years up till bout 6 months ago, because people kept acusing me of using me an aimer, but because i'd been playing it for so long, I was just good / talented at it, and I got used to the angles I had to shoot at to get the ball's were I wanted them, but everyone acuse's you for using an aimer, when you don't, which really put me off it, quite a shame really...

And i'd scan that download you said up there^, with a GOOD scanner, because people like them with .tk names and people you've never heard of before, so to be safe, scan it...

Theres my life in yahoo pool story, lol...

Gareth

#4   re: Im Getting REALLY
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
RedWolf111 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.07 posts per day

I agree with Gareth. The times a person gets accused lately is just sickening. I refuse to play in a league that uses those so called aimer detectors. Anybody who uses them is actually commiting a crime by hacking, because that is what those aimers actually do, is gain access WITHOUT permission into the accused persons computer. Is that the way you want yourself and the league to be portrayed? I would hope not. Get back to having fun in the game and who honestly cares about the person claiming others have an aimer. Chances are is they are just pissed off because they lost to a better player.....

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to