Need a little help with a block please

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Need a little help with a block please
DmX_Raze
CZ Newbie
DmX_Raze has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I have a block for showing teamspeak on my site. Works great shows whos online when teamspeak is up. When teamspeak is down it lets the site load and the block shows offline. Now the block that is giving me a problem is for a raven shield server info block. It works great when the raven shield server is up. However if the raven shield server is down the block is calling for info that is not there and the main page of my site wont load. So I need help on how to make the block say offline like the teamspeak one does so my site can load and I dont have to activate and deactivate the block all the time. There are is one block called block-serverquery.php and a php file in the root folder called rvs-server.php It works fine just need it to have a timer, or I frame and say offline so my site can load if the block is activated and the server is down. Can anyone help me. By the way I have no knowledge of php whatsoever so please go easy on me lol. I added the two files as attachments Thanks DmX_Raze

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Need a little help with a block please
echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
echo has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.15 posts per day

Have you tried SQuery 3.9? many games are supported including Ravenshield. I use it on my site, I have modified it to work with the site I use at present (non-nuke) and it works great. The default package comes with a nice block for your nuke site. Here's the link: [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

(Registration required)

BTW Your attacments didn't attach, may want to try again.

#3   re: Need a little help with a block please
DmX_Raze
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Wow this looks great as well i will check into it right away thanks. I still need some help with that block as we like that style as well but I will look into running this as well with it. It looks great i checked it out. Now I just have to see if it will work on a cpgnuke dragonfly site. I hope so. Thankyou again I very much appreciate it. If anyone else is interested in helping me with the blocks i posted I woould greatly appreciate it. Thanks

#4   re: Need a little help with a block please
DmX_Raze
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

See the thing is I have a dragonfly site cpgnuke.com and the center block for that is to big and also the link dosent work on it. I tried installing the phpnuke version on the site. You can check it out if you like [ Register or login to view links on this board.] If i could get the center block to align or size itself better and the link to the Squeary in modules or main menu to work it would be perfect. Can anyone help with this.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to