Private Profiles idea I'd like input on...

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Private Profiles idea I'd like input on...
sabastina
CZ Active Member
sabastina has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.03 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
On my site, privacy is important. i was wondering if anyone knows of something that can be used to make profiles private.

perhaps something like this:

**Admin can always view any profiles.
**Profile views are logged in users profile (like with the who viewed profile hack)
**Number of profiles views are logged in users profile (like the umm...profiles views hack)
**An option in users panel to deny access to anyone else (I believe this is in the standard journals mod isn't it?)
**A drop down to allow user to choose to allow certain chosen members to view the profile( This is sketchy because i would need to over ride the deny access somehow...and would need to make it so the all members names on list are routed to the drop down-or umm could I use a text entry..hmmm if I did, then couldn't I make it so that other users could request to view another users profile???)

I guess I'm asking that if anyone knows of a mod that mimicks or allows some of these things to be done, please let me know here so I can check them out...
i would really like to build this one, but am no sure about the cross referencing of codes within nuke...any advice and input would be great!

Sabastina

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to