NukePoints, Points MOD and Cash

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   NukePoints, Points MOD and Cash
TehBooster
CZ Newbie
TehBooster has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Ive succesfully managed to combine the NukePoints with the Cash MOD allowing me much versitility on my forum and site which is fantastic. What im after now is a way to combine my current system with the points MOD. My reasons for this are that i cant find any addons for cash or Nukepoints which allow donations between users like the points MOD does which is why i wish to combine them. Can anyone advise me how to go about the final stage of the modification.

Also I have the Marketplace MOD but i cant change any settings via the acp, it doesnt appear to be writing to the database at all. Apparently this is a common problem but the solution over on dsfilms.com doesnt work on newer versions of BB

Thank you for reading and hope to hear some responses

Regards

Booster

Back to top Reply with quote
TehBooster
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Anyone, i really need help with the 2nd problem

Thanks

Boostie

Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Attach the whole mod in a zip file.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#4   re: NukePoints, Points MOD and Cash
TehBooster
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Cant seem to find it matey, ive looked on DSfilms.com and the download link just gives me a page full of characters. Save target as doesnt work either icon_cry.gif Dont know what to do as i really want this mod yet i cant get it to work.

If anyone has a copy of this mod could they please attach it im desperate.

Sorry bout this Telli icon_cry.gif

PS Telli did you get my feedback email RE: possible theme ?

#5   re: NukePoints, Points MOD and Cash
XERXES
CZ Super Newbie
XERXES has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif florida.gif
0.00 posts per day

DS Films has converted over to Invision Power Board, and it doesn't look like he has any of the PHP-Nuke stuff still available anymore. However, I had downloaded the Marketplace mod from there awhile back and still have a copy of it that I have attached here.

I have the Marketplace mod installed on 7.6, and it works just fine.

Attached Files
Market Place Mod.zip (151.52 KB, Downloaded: 5243 Time(s))

#6   re: NukePoints, Points MOD and Cash
TehBooster
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

What version BB are you using as DSfilms has it as a common problems on the newer releases. Im on 7.7 p3.0 with the latest BB installed and running cash MOD combined with the nuke points mod

The downlaods help are located here
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ] By clicking downloads at the top right then just look down the page for forum mods. only problem is it wouldnt downlad for me

Thanks for uploading the file though, hope telli can get to the bottom of the problem. Really like this forum for support, at first starting nuke only one i knew of was NukeCops and i get ignored there, no offense meant if anyone here is associated with NC but i find the support staff very unhelpful and more than a bit arrogant, not everyone is as confident with the software as they are. Here it isnt like that though

Thanks again for your help guys, hope we can get a fix for this bug soon.

Iain icon_mrgreen.gif

#7   re: NukePoints, Points MOD and Cash
XERXES
CZ Super Newbie
XERXES has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif florida.gif
0.00 posts per day

I am using the built-in Points system on PHP Nuke 7.6, patched 2.9. And currently I have phpBB 2.0.13 installed.

I have never attempted to use the Marketplace Mod and the Cash Mod together, so I am no help there. icon_rolleyes.gif

The only issue I have had with the Marketplace Mod is when a user deposits their points into the bank, the Marketplace Mod only displays the point a user has "on hand" rather than "total" points earned. Just a small issue that one day I hope to figure out.

As far as support for Nuke -- You have come to the best place! Telli, the staff, and many of the users here are always willing to lend a helping hand when they can. I am sure if anyone can give you an answer (one way or the other) to the issue you are having -- Codezwiz can.

TehBooster
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

CashMOD is now fully merged in with the nuke points system but before i even contemplated cashmod i tried the MarketPlace mod to no avail and still no such luck. Am thinking of scrapping MP MOD and just running the 3 systems seperately if noone here can shed any further light on the issue.

PS Telli not heard anything back yet so wanted to double check if you got my email i sent through the feedback system about a custom theme for my site.

Thank you

Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Yes and you should have gotten a reply by now. Let me make sure i emailed it.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
TehBooster
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

Originally posted by Telli:

Yes and you should have gotten a reply by now. Let me make sure i emailed it.
Havent recieved a reply mate, checked all my folders and nothing has come through. Would I be able to contact you through PM about it please ?

Thanks

Iain

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to