Your_Account avatar vs avatar in Forums problem.

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Your_Account avatar vs avatar in Forums problem.
perrytwin
CZ Newbie
perrytwin has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif colorado.gif
0.00 posts per day

Two problems.

First, is there any files I can edit that will allow members with no avatar to post and show the default avatar I have in place? See the below links:

Members Profile Via Your Account: [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] (Default avatar user gets when registered)

Members Profile Via PHPBB User Account: [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] (no avatar is recognized)
Forums Post: [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] (test avatar is a broken image)

Second, I am attempting to use several nukes on one database and have run into a problem on the second nuke website. My avatar (so I am guessing no members will) doesn't match up on the Forums with the Your_Account one and I need to find out how to synchronize them like my first problem.

Members Profile Via Your Account: [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Members Profile Via PHPBB User Account: [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] (no avatar is recognized)
Forums Post: [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] (Perry avatar is a broken image)

Any help is appreciated.

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to