<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Pro-GamingLeagues.Com New Gaming Era
tactixs
CZ Newbie
tactixs has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hi everyone,

Today is a new day for Gaming Leagues, Teams or Clans that want that fair competition without the cheaters above all.
After long months of hard work for me i believe i have finally found the best and most reliable way to deal with cheaters or the cheating issue.
I have created, with the help of professional developers, a new ban system that will avoid the creation of multiple accounts by people that have been banned from a Gaming Ladder or League after they got caught for cheating in a competition match.
This new and innovative ban system relies on an application that creates a hardware guid upon registration of each new user.
Our new and very young Gaming League is now accepting staff in order to manage and run the Ladders with a professional spirit and we'll be able to finally provide a fair and very competitive place for avid gamers to fight their way to the top and win valuable prizes.
It's time to play the online gaming competition the way it was supposed to be and [ Register or login to view links on this board. ] is where we plan to do so.

I hope this way to give back to passionated Gaming Teams and Clans, the trust and faith they lost due to this exagerated cheating behavior from unfair gamers and who possibly lost all intrest in Online gaming Competition due to this matter.
Our League will support every type of game that is suitable for Gaming Ladders or Leagues.
Sincerely, [ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

Back to top Reply with quote
Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to