#1   My Forum posts are acting weird
Hitman_2oo4
CZ Active Member
Hitman_2oo4 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
uk.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Manchester United
0.03 posts per day

when postin in ma forums that ive jus set up i post ma message like

Aight yall.. here we go, well here are the Its-a-rap.com Battle Rulez so pay attention.

Firstly jus like to say breakin any of these rulez could result in yall battle bein forfeited so dont say u havent bin warned lol.

Rulez

Battles must be addressed in the subject as VS ie: Rockafella VS xxxxx.

Battles are 10 bars long unless both parties agree to a stated amount of bars. THIS MUST BE MADE CLEAR BEFORE THE BATTLE TAKES PLACE.

Battles are 2 rounds unless both parties agree to a stated amount of rounds. THIS MUST BE MADE CLEAR BEFORE THE BATTLE TAKES PLACE.

No biting, recyclin an no feedin when battlin

First to 4 votes wins battle or 3-0 is KO win

No complaining from emcees about votes, if ya got a issue with the votin PM or email a Admin or Moderator an it will be looked at.

When a battle is over the battle the winner will be stated in the topic of the battle so it will look like "Rockafella VS xxxxx (Rockafella 4-2)" that means the battle has been registered and has been added to rankins an they will be moved to the "War Over Forum".

and it comes out lookin like this when i preveiw or post it eusa_eh.gif can anyone help? thanks

<div>Aight yall.. here we go, well here are the Its-a-rap.com Battle Rulez so pay attention.<br /><br />Firstly jus like to say breakin any of these rulez could result in yall battle bein forfeited&nbsp;so dont say u havent bin warned lol.<br /><br />Rulez<br /><br />Battles must be addressed in the subject as VS ie: Rockafella VS xxxxx.<br /><br />Battles are 10 bars long unless both parties agree to a stated amount of bars. THIS MUST BE MADE CLEAR BEFORE THE BATTLE TAKES PLACE.<br /><br />Battles are 2 rounds unless both parties agree to a stated amount of rounds. THIS MUST BE MADE CLEAR BEFORE THE BATTLE TAKES PLACE.<br /><br />No biting, recyclin an no feedin when battlin<br /><br />First to 4 votes wins battle or 3-0 is KO win<br /><br />No complaining from emcees about votes, if ya got a issue with the votin PM or email a Admin or Moderator an it will be looked at.<br /><br />When a battle is over the battle the winner will be stated in the topic of the battle so it will look like &quot;Rockafella VS xxxxx (Rockafella 4-2)&quot; that means the battle has been registered and has been added to rankins an they will be moved to the &quot;War Over Forum&quot;.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br /></div><br />

Back to top Reply with quote
Hitman_2oo4
CZ Active Member
uk.gif
0.03 posts per day

can e n one help wiv this problem my forums are the main thing on ma site an i cant get ma site goin without the forums workin properly thanks guy .. never come across so many probs wiv php nuke as i have wiv this one on a paid webhost aswell icon_eek.gif never had that many probs on freehosts lol

Hitman_2oo4
CZ Active Member
uk.gif
0.03 posts per day

jus a quick thing ive noticed jus this sec lol .. when im logged into admin it displays the post in code when im not logged into admin it dosent ...????

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to