Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Thank You CodezWiz And All The Members For Ur Help
SqueakeyCat
CZ Active Member
SqueakeyCat has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif florida.gif
Fav. Sports Team: sry, no like sports
0.02 posts per day

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

Just thought that i would update everyone that has,,,over the last year,,,helped me with my web site,,,as far as advice and everything.....

I PASSED MY WEB SITE DESIGN COURSE WITH AN 83% (or b+ which ever u prefer)

when i was in regular school,,,the only thing i passed with that kind of grade was typing,,,lmao

THANKS FOR ALL UR HELP

and special thanks to Staffie, Tuffy, Red, Aerospace, Telli, and all the rest that were nice and calm,,,when i wanted to cry,,,,,TYUAVVVVVVM

ty also red,,,,i have been watching how the sites of others are being made,,,and i have just recently started to "revamp" my site once again.

but i do have one question,,,,How can I put 25 pages of css into one page, and yet still have all the pages that are linked to them,,,,still do their jobs,,,,,been stuck on this one for about a month now

and for those of you that are used to seeing "SqueakeyCat" name for me,,,just thought i would let you know that you will no longer be seeing that name,,,,but u will be seeing Silly_Kitten

Though I cherish my SqueakeyCat name,,,,someone decided to STEAL (not hack or crack, but steal) my name from me back in December, just before christmas.....

as i have not been able to get it back,,,i have switched names quite a few times,,,,and hopefully i can keep this name this time without someone bothering it....

but,,,as i said above,,,,TYAVVVVVVVVVVVM for all ur help and support.

and, one last item i would like to mention,,,thanks to being able to put my web site up in your forums, and the fact that i would love to be able to start doing web site design as a living,,,,,

i have met quite a few people that have needed work done on pages....

if i have not been able to help them,,,,i have sent them back here to ppl that i know can help in a lot more ways than i could.

if i have been able to help,,,though i still do not charge for my service,,,the thanks and the smilies that i receive from ppl right now,,,is all that matters,,,,and i have had a few in recent months.

Staffie, Tuffy, Telli, Aerospace------u got one hellofa site here,,,,keep it up and dont let no one mess witcha all...

SqueakeyCat

Kim

Silly_Kitten

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: Thank You CodezWiz And All The Members For Ur Help
Tuffy
CZ Addict
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Tuffy has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif newyork.gif
Fav. Sports Team: NY Mets
0.10 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
icon_biggrin.gif

when i was in regular school,,,the only thing i passed with that kind of grade was typing,,,lmao

rofl - I hear ya on that one babes!!

Many congratulations to you! We knew you could do it and will continue to in the future!

Many thanks to Telli and his diligent staff for running Codezwiz! Hear Hear! Without this place here we like to call "home", where would we be?

Now watcha mean you can't figure out how to create one css file for 25 pages? Sure you can! Look at it this way:
- There will be common factors that are shared on one or more pages
- There will be factors that are specific (uncommon) to certain pages
You just need to code your main css file to include all of the common factors (for all the pages) and all of the specific (uncommon) factors. Each item will have it's own id that you choose; you will only use that id for that page or all the pages. It is your choice.

Better for you to check out this link for CSS - [ Register or login to view links on this board.] - I don't want to confuse you!

You go girl (squeaky!)!

<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to