I asked for some help on this site and I got HACKED!?

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Printable Version
<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Re: re: I asked for some help on this site and I got HACKED!
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
RedWolf111 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.07 posts per day

I awaite your acknowledgment of the true premise...

You Deaf? She told you that SHE DID NOT DO IT.

ps.. i was an SAP interface engineer for 10yrs so i am not totally oblivious to the culture. ... maybe generationally but not relationally

And yet with all that knowledge, you still fly off the handle and accuse whomever you feel like. I may not be edukated like you are, yet does SAP stand for Short Anal Probe? Cuz I think you need a bigger one to get that bug outta ur A$$. Then once you have done that, you might rethink that lame apology and give the lady a decent one as she deserves to have.

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: I asked for some help on this site and I got HACKED!?
xtrax1
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
xtrax1 has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.02 posts per day

I feel the need to say something, as many have already stated you came here for support and not the other way around.

Think about the logic to your acquisitions, why would a support site as well known as CodezWiz and their staff hack you and only you alone?

There is no other post with anyone ever making such a remark.

Their in the business of supporting people with their issues not creating them.

So as frustrated as you are, you need to look back at the logical solution and apologize to the lady for your abrupt behavior.

Next thing I would suggest is review your Access logs for your domain.

Search for error’s or sql injections that would resolve your issue! Find out the facts first and do your detective work to see if it is an add-on a miss configuration with one of the files or did someone deliberately hack your files.

The logs are the key to your investigation and with out a doubt end all the insane remarks you put forth making your self looking like a total A$$.

We are lucky to have CodeWiz for their support and efforts, and users like me are not going to site around and let you sc*rew up a good thing.

As we all have seen this happen, acquisitions are made and sooner or later when we really need help they refuse to support you as they think to them selves why bother there’s no appreciation or afraid of being accused again.

So check the logs and get your facts. You should be ashamed!

xtrax

Back to top Reply with quote
Staffie
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Staffie has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
uk.gif
0.19 posts per day

Right enough, your an idiot to put it bluntly mate and i think that you should get ur rubbish sorted before you come back, if i see a post from you again which implies any member of staff from cz has had anything to do with ur site being tampered with in any way you will not be welcome back.

Feel free to speak to any members on this site and ask how helpful we actually are. We do not in any way encourage people to hack sites, if you had any idea on how to even work a site like yours you would understand the risks and also look through the logs and see what happened and when.

Dont even bother rplying to me either as anything you do say just turns out to be complete cack and i wont even read it.

<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to